Nick70's for president...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2008 2:11 PM

because the only thing more annoying than his SOMETIMES random posts of some actually pretty funny shit, is all you little fucks that bash on him completly out of the blue. Someone started a new thread about thier dream setup and just hated on the kid for no reason 2 posts later...so i say Nick70's for president and the rest of you whinny little dipshits can blow him in the oval office. Now fuck off.

|

Function before fashion...

5/6/2008 2:28 PM

wow you are gay....

|

of course she hot shes wearing a sweater

5/7/2008 9:15 AM

kill yourself?

|

5/7/2008 9:24 AM

i agree, i mean nick70s can be funny but hes more annoying

and YOU would be the one to suck his dick

|

your skill level is not defined by the price of your bike

stop hating on everyone all the time, just go ride

[RVABMX]

5/7/2008 1:03 PM

Werd

|

5/7/2008 1:03 PM

Werd

|

5/7/2008 5:59 PM

First you all want him off, now you want him back...I still say, NICK70'S FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

|

5/7/2008 6:14 PM

Thatguyrob wrote:

First you all want him off, now you want him back...I still say, NICK70'S FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

i still say your pretty gay

|

5/7/2008 6:22 PM

thank you i accept your nomination and will now campaign the world with speeches to make america better. then ill finally unite north korea and america and buy all its nuclear weapons and set them off in my backyard. i look forward to finally knowledge battling old, sly kim jong-il.

|

5/7/2008 6:38 PM

Thatguyrob wrote:

ridelittlebikes43 wrote:

What's pretty gay is that seward skateboarding shirt you're wearing in that gay little icepick picture of yours....also i was wondering how much wind resistance those big ass ears of yours create? And, I dont know what time it is where you live, but its like 9:30 here...which is way past any 14 year olds bedtime that i know.

|

5/7/2008 6:39 PM

You are welcome sir...

|

5/7/2008 6:52 PM

yeah flaming is pretty stupid. thats for like gamers and low life people that hide behind the internet. jsut post your reply and move on, cuz honestly your wasting your time.

i cant wait to see some waste their time, telling me that im gay or black or anything of that nature.

|

5/7/2008 6:58 PM

Losey man lock this thread.

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

5/7/2008 8:02 PM

know wounder people beak that gay nick70s he beacks every body for no reason
like you dont see him trying to help eny one its always "you fuck faq" and " you dont deserve to ride" so i hope people beak for being such an ass to everybody

|

5/7/2008 8:03 PM

Thatguyrob wrote:

ridelittlebikes43 wrote:

Thatguyrob wrote:

What's pretty gay is that seward skateboarding shirt you're wearing in that gay little icepick picture of yours....also i was wondering how much wind resistance those big ass ears of yours create? And, I dont know what time it is where you live, but its like 9:30 here...which is way past any 14 year olds bedtime that i know.

haha wow....since when did my photos matter in this...i thought we were talking about nick for pres...and actually my ears create a lot of resistance...its soooo hard to ride with them....your such a douche...trying to start a fight on the internet.....nice....

|

5/7/2008 8:07 PM

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE AND GO RIDE A BIKE ALREADY!!!!! hahahah

|

5/8/2008 2:29 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE AND GO RIDE A BIKE ALREADY!!!!! hahahah

i agree

|

5/8/2008 2:33 PM

dk2day! wrote:

kill yourself?

haha that made me laugh more than anything else anyone said.

hahahaha

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

5/8/2008 2:41 PM

that guy rob is dumb.
so are other people who like nick70's
go ride a bike
i would, but i have a broken leg =[
quit being dumb.

|

$$ !

5/8/2008 3:32 PM

let him be
making fun of him and making posts like this just puts gas in the fire

|

Bikes Make Me Jizz

5/8/2008 6:04 PM

how do you fucking idiots call yourselves bmx riders?

get off the computer for once...

|

5/9/2008 10:34 PM

Lol!!! I just got bored at work and decided to start up some shit and see how far you all would take it, I'd just like to thank you all for the momentary entertainment. I'll start being nice again. Sorry for the drama but I figured I'd give all the usual suspects a break....I wanted attention, Ha!

|