Nigel Sylvester @ VMA 2013

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2013 6:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 6:57 PM

Nigel Sylvester has announced at the VMA awards 2013 (the one with Miley's ratchet performance) that he will be collaborating with Pharrell to make complete BMX bikes with Brooklyn Machine Works (A mountain bike company?).

Photo

“Nigel Sylvester announced in his usual style last night about the bike company he is starting with Pharrell. It is going to be Brooklyn Machine Works complete BMX bikes. Watch the video above to see how he rolled in last night live on MTV at the VMA’s red carpet with the whole crew including Rone, Ralphy, Oba, Marlon, and Hoder just to name a few. Of course, Nigel will continue to be one of our main team riders and run all our products with his frames. The Brooklyn completes will also feature components from Animal. Look for those at bicycle shops in the near future. Everyone knows Nigel has big plans and this is just a preview of what to expect.” – Ralph Sinisi

Seen on BMX Union

|

8/26/2013 7:17 PM

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/26/2013 7:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 8:08 PM

Yeah what the actual fuck....mainstream bmx. Not happy.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/26/2013 7:21 PM

this is awesome

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/26/2013 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 7:26 PM

Time for the bike parts to go up in price. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/26/2013 7:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 11:39 PM

Tbh I got nothing against whats happening here, its what this sort of thing is going to attract that bothers me.

But I gotta learn to embrace change and except these things I guess.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/26/2013 7:43 PM

Nobody notices this shit.
BMX is featured time after time on TV, and there hasn't been a huge ass boom for a while, so calm your fucking tits.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/26/2013 7:54 PM

B.M.W Nigel Frame hmmmm. If the complete bike was his Frame with every single Animal component you have to admit that would be BADASS!! Also if you can get the Frames separately that would be SWEEEEEET. Have any of you seen the B.M.W MTB's holy fuck tits quality is beyond amazing.. Although its all this main stream getting celebs & all that B.S Involved the actually company & Products COULD be great for BMX!

|

8/26/2013 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 8:01 PM

I remembered Brooklyn Machine Works making Freeride/DH frames out of cromo.

Are they the same company?

Edit : Topsey posted the answer.. lol.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/26/2013 8:04 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Nobody notices this shit.
BMX is featured time after time on TV, and there hasn't been a huge ass boom for a while, so calm your fucking tits.

Just having a rant, I hope your right.

Consider my titties chilled.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/26/2013 8:07 PM

Topsey wrote:

B.M.W Nigel Frame hmmmm. If the complete bike was his Frame with every single Animal component you have to admit that would be BADASS!! Also if you can get the Frames separately that would be SWEEEEEET. Have any of you seen the B.M.W MTB's holy fuck tits quality is beyond amazing.. Although its all this main stream getting celebs & all that B.S Involved the actually company & Products COULD be great for BMX!

I agree with you there mate totally, that would be a sweet ride.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/26/2013 9:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2013 9:40 PM

out loud i said "eww what the fuck is this" when i saw that picture. animal crew at something mtv puts on? thats the most "bmx" thing ive heard all day. glad i can now look at my bike and carve MTV into all of my animal components.

oh whats next? bmx reality show on spikeTV? nothing but fucking mainstream fashion noise every where i go. ^^^^THIS is whats shitty about everything, not just bmx.

oh and pharrell? yeah hes the first guy i think of when i think of bikes. matter of fact i think i saw him hitting the trails the other day.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

8/26/2013 11:30 PM

they are a super legit company..my buddy used to ride track bikes for them..they used to make bmx bikes a long time ago..all i can say is that shit is gonna be exspensive as fuck

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

8/27/2013 12:55 AM

This just in, Lil Wayne has taken up BMX as his latest fad to look like less of douchebag.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

8/27/2013 4:26 AM

The on fucking time I skip VMA's.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/27/2013 4:38 AM

Freddy add me back to the skype group!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨