Nike Batalla BCN & Federal Edit 2013

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 9:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 12:04 PM

Nike Batalla BCN a BMX video by Nike Action

Who hasn't seen this yet? Just wanted to share it cuz it's fuckin great. Damn good riding in this one.. Watch it!
*And this one!

Federal BMX - Barcelona 2013 from Federal BMX on Vimeo.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/2/2013 9:50 PM

Yeah this was really good, Nike always seems to put out good quality media. I wish there was more footage of AK though sad

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

5/2/2013 10:00 PM

That MPORA player blows, and my computer won't even let me upload photos to Vital, or even access the Itunes store. FML I can't watch it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2013 10:02 PM

The nike team is pretty much made up of my favorite riders to watch, everybody in this video killed it. I can't even imagine what chad is holding on to for the MarkIt Video, just his extra footage is crazy.

|

5/3/2013 9:08 AM

I feel this is a super dumb question, but why wasn't Garrett there?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/3/2013 9:53 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

and Enarson!

|

5/3/2013 10:42 AM

I'm pretty sure Nike said it was a trip for their European team +American guest, Chad Kerley

|

5/3/2013 3:19 PM

Holy fucking shit, this is what I call riding.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/3/2013 7:51 PM

That was damn good!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/3/2013 9:26 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

and Enarson!

And Nigel!

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

5/3/2013 10:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2013 10:04 PM

Joris has so much steeze his G.U.T.I section was sick

|

5/4/2013 5:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 5:19 AM

I don't get this edit,everyone is raving about it but its no where near as good as harrymania or federals Barcelona edit 2013
It has some really good lines but most of its things that are in every other Barcelona edit

|

5/4/2013 6:47 AM

madleo wrote:

I don't get this edit,everyone is raving about it but its no where near as good as harrymania or federals Barcelona edit 2013
...more

The fact you sweat Harry Main's video makes your opinion void

|

Bike Check

Refs: ScramHype, bstick, and Brokenbmx

5/4/2013 10:07 AM

madleo wrote:

...more

EatMyButt wrote:

The fact you sweat Harry Main's video makes your opinion void

Can you rephrase that please.
My opinion is valid.I like what i like.

|

5/4/2013 12:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2013 3:03 PM

madleo wrote:

...more

When you put it that way, you make it sound like we're drooling in front of the screen or something. When people like what they see they say it. No need to generalize shit.

I'll rave about anything that's got great riding in it, as will anyone else who likes what they see. And that Federal edit was dope as fuck. Had better music too imo.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/4/2013 12:16 PM

Why the f*ck do I see "HarryMainia" in a Nike/Federal thread....his ass got dropped from Nike and he's not even on Federal, keep it elsewhere. Street and Park are completely different things, seriously annoying.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/4/2013 1:29 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Why the f*ck do I see "HarryMainia" in a Nike/Federal thread....his ass got dropped from Nike and he's not even on Federal, ...more

He's just comparing them. And her left Nike to start his clothing company. But I don't really care about that. What I do care is how you say Park and Street are completely different. This is what is wrong with BMX. Street riders seem to hate Park riders, and vice versa. Plenty of Parks are like street, and Street riders may do the exact same lines they do on the street at a park. Plenty of street is like park, and park riders may do the exact same lines they do at the park on the street. Did you watch any of Kriss Kyle, or Daniel Tunte's clips in the Nike video? Street and Park aren't completely different things. They are the same thing. It's called BMX.

|

5/4/2013 2:50 PM

so many bangers throughout

simones rail hop and AK's bar to fakie were sick

|

5/4/2013 2:51 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

He's just comparing them. And her left Nike to start his clothing company. But I don't really care about that. What I do care ...more

Trick wise, yes it's all the same since it's done on bikes. But street is in the streets and park is in a park.(a confined space as opposed to the open world) In the streets you have to worry about pedestrians, cars, cops/security, trespassing, grind blockers, spot hunting.. etc. In a park you have none of that. Those differences are enough to label each 'zone' their own styles, while the possible tricks that can be done stay the same.

Madleo would have been good with just comparing street edit to street edit. But I guess he was comparing all three in overall wow factor. watevs.

|

5/4/2013 2:52 PM

I think the riding in both edits is amazing, but so generic and over-done, each rider has maybe one unique trick to set them apart from every other trendy chap. I'd prefer to watch some original, maybe not as ground-breaking edit.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs