Related:
Create New Tag

9/23/2013 8:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/23/2013 8:42 AM

Vital is dead.. face it

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/23/2013 8:44 AM

How is it? It has the same traffic now that it usually has.

|

9/23/2013 8:46 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

How is it? It has the same traffic now that it usually has.

exactly. Everybody says its dead... if its dead then why did you post here? just leave vital then?

|

9/23/2013 8:46 AM

It's still going but all the cool people left.

|

9/23/2013 8:48 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

It's still going but all the cool people left.

EXACTLY :O

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/23/2013 8:50 AM

Nahh but in all seriousness... I quit BMX so fuck ya guys!

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

the same shit happens all the time here. the "cool people" are all here, then something stupid happens and some of them leave. then all of a sudden "vital is dead" even though there really isnt any change other than a few members are gone. i remember the first time i saw it happen on here way back when with Abod and blake and all them.

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

Scenekid who? Your back here, Collin's back, the only people I can think of that aren't are Tomdon and Topsey.

|

9/23/2013 8:52 AM

Big areolas?Or small areolas?
Big nipples? Or small nipples?
Meat flaps? Or tight ass skin?
I like me dem big areolas with giants nipples you can barely fit between your lips. I also prefer to have loose turkey curtains I can really suck on... I like to have some skin to play with while I chow down on that fishy tastin' pussy.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/23/2013 8:53 AM

Does it matter if cool people are here or not?

|

9/23/2013 8:55 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

This. GTFO if the people aren't cool enough for you.. seriously.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/23/2013 8:56 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

yes because I need someone to conform to sad

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/23/2013 8:57 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Scenekid who? Your back here, Collin's back, the only people I can think of that aren't are Tomdon and Topsey.

I'm not really back. I'm mostly here just to buy a frame. It's not just the recent people who left, most of the cool people left years ago, just recently the remainder of cool people left.

|

9/23/2013 8:58 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Yes, vital has basically become full of bike illiterate 14 year olds.

|

9/23/2013 9:00 AM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Nahh but in all seriousness... I quit BMX so fuck ya guys!

Goodbye.

|

9/23/2013 9:15 AM

I'm cool....Right?

|

9/23/2013 9:19 AM

Im cooler then digimon

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/23/2013 9:22 AM

BRANDON_90 wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

Yes, vital has basically become full of bike illiterate 14 year olds.

well then i guess thats new generation of vital users. We all start sumwhere

|

9/23/2013 11:06 AM

Idk man I thought when something was dead, there weren't frequent posts being made. Awkward.

|

9/23/2013 11:07 AM

It sounds more like your BMX passion has died, not Vital. Go pick up a copy of the Deadline video for some inspiration! (If burly and technical street riding is your thing)

|

9/23/2013 11:25 AM

zachkrejmas wrote:

It sounds more like your BMX passion has died, not Vital. Go pick up a copy of the Deadline video for some inspiration! (If burly and technical street riding is your thing)

No I can't ride because my anal fissures get worse :O I bleed really bad out of my ass and shizz

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/23/2013 11:30 AM

zachkrejmas wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

No I can't ride because my anal fissures get worse :O I bleed really bad out of my ass and shizz

lube?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/23/2013 11:32 AM

zachkrejmas wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

lube?

You mean like Ky jelly? No... Just spit and a large cucumber

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/23/2013 11:55 AM

People keep saying "Vital is dead" like just saying it makes it true. Cool people come and go, and people get butthurt. It's just part of life. I've seen so many people claim they are leaving only to see that they can't quit posting, like they were Hoping people would beg them not to go. I hate seeing anybody go, just because it takes a crowd to put up with the regular questions on here. You can be rest assured that, if you go, there will still be "Best grip, best frame, best cranks, what ________ should I get, etc. will you be missed? Some of you. Nightlight, and the crew from the original "Random Thread" are missed on here, but I still talk to a few of them via text and FB. Vitals "Room mood" changes often, but the noob train keeps chugging along.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/23/2013 12:07 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

People keep saying "Vital is dead" like just saying it makes it true. Cool people come and go, and people get butthurt. It's just part of life. I've seen so many people claim they are leaving only to see that they can't quit posting, like they were Hoping people would beg them not to go. I hate seeing anybody go, just because it takes a crowd to put up with the regular questions on here. You can be rest assured that, if you go, there will still be "Best grip, best frame, best cranks, what ________ should I get, etc. will you be missed? Some of you. Nightlight, and the crew from the original "Random Thread" are missed on here, but I still talk to a few of them via text and FB. Vitals "Room mood" changes often, but the noob train keeps chugging along.

Oh God.. You're the next Blogs >.

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

9/23/2013 12:13 PM

Says the guy that joined 3 months ago.

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/23/2013 12:20 PM

Photo
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/23/2013 12:21 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

Haha, no. I'm an original, not just a cheap copy. I've also never had an issue with Blogs. I would assume that most of the people who have issues with Mods doing their job are the same kids that are ignorant to security guards for doing their jobs. People come to vital because there is a collective BMX wisdom here and they want to learn. Many great people have logged off for good or stop posting because of the few who act like total idiots, and I don't blame them. The stupidity has kept me from posting for weeks at a time, although I still lurk. If you want to compare me to Blogs, so be it. There are far worse people to be compared to, so it's kind of a compliment. It means you think I'm doing my job, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/23/2013 12:35 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Chrisaustin wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha, no. I'm an original, not just a cheap copy. I've also never had an issue with Blogs. I would assume that most of the people who have issues with Mods doing their job are the same kids that are ignorant to security guards for doing their jobs. People come to vital because there is a collective BMX wisdom here and they want to learn. Many great people have logged off for good or stop posting because of the few who act like total idiots, and I don't blame them. The stupidity has kept me from posting for weeks at a time, although I still lurk. If you want to compare me to Blogs, so be it. There are far worse people to be compared to, so it's kind of a compliment. It means you think I'm doing my job, haha.

ahhaha. well said.

|

9/23/2013 12:50 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Scenekid69 wrote:

I'm not really back. I'm mostly here just to buy a frame. It's not just the recent people who left, most of the cool people left years ago, just recently the remainder of cool people left.

Thanks. Jerk.

HAHA tongue

But seriously.

Jerk.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura