Nitrous double shot front wheel?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2011 5:38 PM

My stock wheel from my eastern is crap, and is bent to the point it rubs up to the forks. I dont have alot of money right now, and im really not a hardcore rider. And if you have anything agains eastern and never had this wheel, they dont say shit about it.

|

I suck!

2/19/2011 5:40 PM

its solid, the rims are great.

|

2/19/2011 5:40 PM

I just got one in this week. I haven't had a chance to ride it yet, but it seems like good quality for the price. The hub spins nice and smooth, the rim is double walled and looks nice and durable. Perfectly trued, and by first impressions, I couldn't be more impressed...

Here's a pic of it on my bike:

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/Most-of-a-Bike-Check,1227412

|

"I've had the 2 greatest corn dogs of my life, and I owe it all to BMX."

2/19/2011 5:43 PM

i ordered the single shot today haha.

|

2/19/2011 5:48 PM

i like too bike wrote:

they suck.

|

2/19/2011 5:50 PM

i like too bike wrote:

collin86 wrote:

they suck.

it was cheaptongue

|

2/19/2011 8:11 PM

for sure get it. People talk way to much shit about Nitrous. I have alot of their parts and theyre cheap and fine.

|

I like my chain tight...like my women.

2/19/2011 8:45 PM

DS front is a very solid wheel, half of the Eastern pros ride it. Same hub that some companies charge a butt load for and a rim that is tough as nails

|

twitter

PROBZ

2/19/2011 9:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2011 9:52 PM

Solid... For the price, strength, and quality... THese wheels rule! A ton of colors... I can go on all day. And as for the rear wheel... what, the only hub with a pop on hub guard that won't mess with your rear end alignment. Like B.J. said, these wheels have the same basic hubs that other companies use and are a heck of a lot cheaper in price. And man, if you want to lighten up your bike, get these wheels. I'm pretty sure if Kelly Bolton can rock em', then they're probably good enough for you and I.
Photo

[

|

2/19/2011 10:19 PM

get it i got one for my diamondback (spare bike) because i bent the extra rim and its lasted a while and feels better when it hits cant really tell why i think its because it doesnt go "ting". i wouldnt buy their bars or anything else really but the rims and a couple other parts are actually suprisingly good.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/19/2011 10:48 PM

Spenlard wrote:

get it i got one for my diamondback (spare bike) because i bent the extra rim and its lasted a while and feels better when it hits cant really tell why i think its because it doesnt go "ting". i wouldnt buy their bars or anything else really but the rims and a couple other parts are actually suprisingly good.

Eastern's "Pro" parts are legit. Just like every other company, they have different level bikes and parts. If you feel that you are "Pro", don't go and buy the "Expert" products to hold up for you. Their catalog lists the different levels of riding each part, frame, and complete is made for. Even if their riders get "free" parts, I don't think they would bolt them on if they knew that there was a chance of the stuff "breaking" off. I'm pretty sure they value their health a little more than promoting a product that might fail. Plus, if you use the Re-Vitalize program, you can save a grip of money. These kids can trade in their Walmart parts for discounts on some inexpensive, top of the line products. That is pretty freakin' cool if you ask me. This kid wants a Nitrous Double shot. He can trade in an old wasted front wheel and get one for $49.95 plus shipping. Most rims cost more than that. Re-Vitalize

|

2/19/2011 10:55 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Solid... For the price, strength, and quality... THese wheels rule! A ton of colors... I can go on all day. And as for the rear wheel... what, the only hub with a pop on hub guard that won't mess with your rear end alignment. Like B.J. said, these wheels have the same basic hubs that other companies use and are a heck of a lot cheaper in price. And man, if you want to lighten up your bike, get these wheels. I'm pretty sure if Kelly Bolton can rock em', then they're probably good enough for you and I.
Photo

[

looks sick! I think im gonna get me a pair of blue ones when i get the money

|

2/19/2011 11:08 PM

COLORADO SPRINGS wrote:

Eastern's "Pro" parts are legit. Just like every other company, they have different level bikes and parts. If you feel that you are "Pro", don't go and buy the "Expert" products to hold up for you. Their catalog lists the different levels of riding each part, frame, and complete is made for. Even if their riders get "free" parts, I don't think they would bolt them on if they knew that there was a chance of the stuff "breaking" off. I'm pretty sure they value their health a little more than promoting a product that might fail. Plus, if you use the Re-Vitalize program, you can save a grip of money. These kids can trade in their Walmart parts for discounts on some inexpensive, top of the line products. That is pretty freakin' cool if you ask me. This kid wants a Nitrous Double shot. He can trade in an old wasted front wheel and get one for $49.95 plus shipping. Most rims cost more than that. Re-Vitalize

yeah i know eastern has really a really good warranty system and revitalize is sweet. i have a friend who traded in his Haro Forum frame and got a codeC with the discount. this wasn't long ago so i cant really say how its doing but yeahh more to the point i'd take a look at eastern and nitrous parts too alot of people dont even think about buying eastern.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/20/2011 12:35 AM

Being honest, I would quite happily run that wheel in the front. It's sealed, double walled, what more do you want? I ride alot of trails and park, so I don't hit the ground hard too often, so I would happily buy one.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/20/2011 12:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2011 12:39 AM

id run one its cheap and its a front wheel you dont really need a strong rim in the front like a hazard lite or something thats overkill

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

2/20/2011 6:52 AM

stolen revolver is only 60 bucks

|

2/20/2011 7:01 AM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

this^

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

2/20/2011 7:15 AM

bikyala wrote:

for sure get it. People talk way to much shit about Nitrous. I have alot of their parts and theyre cheap and fine.

i dont know how much id trust your bike then, i wouldnt ever ride a nitrous part unless i had to, my friend got the nitrous double shot wheel set and im completly serious the back hub bearings and driver were completly ruined after maybe the first 2 weeks.

also its called eastern cause its made in the east over in china, in other words it sucks

|

2/20/2011 7:41 AM

bikyala wrote:

bmxrdr333 wrote:

i dont know how much id trust your bike then, i wouldnt ever ride a nitrous part unless i had to, my friend got the nitrous double shot wheel set and im completly serious the back hub bearings and driver were completly ruined after maybe the first 2 weeks.

also its called eastern cause its made in the east over in china, in other words it sucks

G-Sport and Odyssey are made in the East, and if you say they are shit then you clearly know nothing

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

2/20/2011 8:04 AM

bikyala wrote:

bmxrdr333 wrote:

I think it is actually called Eastern because they are on the "Eastern" part of the US. 75% of the companies you trust are made overseas.

BTW, pretty sure Thailand is what you are looking for. Not China. BIG difference.

I am also pretty sure your friend fucked em up from USER ERROR. I have seen several of these wheels last quite some time. That's fine that you won't ride them, your call, but to say they are crap because your buddy is likely a moron and WD-40's the grease out to make it louder and probably bashed them on ledges and such from grinding drive side? Post some pics to prove your point or it is nothing more than heresay man.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/20/2011 8:05 AM

Im getting it, but if i do do i need to buy a rim strip to go with it?

|

I suck!

2/20/2011 8:07 AM

Pingthis154 wrote:

Im getting it, but if i do do i need to buy a rim strip to go with it?

Nope, you shouldn't. It should come with a "Rim Wide" vinyl Nitrous rim strip

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/20/2011 8:10 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Nope, you shouldn't. It should come with a "Rim Wide" vinyl Nitrous rim strip

Cool. Thanks alot guys!

|

I suck!

2/20/2011 10:40 AM

ComplicatedStreetBmx wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

this^

Explain to me what's better about a stolen wheel

|

twitter

PROBZ

2/20/2011 10:43 AM

ive had one before, i was really surprised because for the price its amazing, mine blew up after about 7 months though,

|

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

2/20/2011 11:05 AM

bmxrdr333 wrote:

I love you guys that come on here and straight up lie to get your opinion across. Bmxdr333, can you please explain to us how your buddy ruined the bearing on a brand new hub. Is it cool for you if I call you out? You're young, so here's a lesson. Parts don't just fall apart. If it failed after only "2 weeks" of riding it, did he send it back? My suggestion to you learn you facts before you come on here spouting some made up garbage to validate your opinion. Eastern was started in North Carolina by a group of friends that rode together. Hate on that! A good portion of products you guys come on here promoting and praising are made from the same area of the world, factories and by some of the people that make Eastern products. How about this. There was a U.S. company buying their "foreign" line of completes from the same makers of the low end Eastern Bikes that you guys are always on here talking about being junk. Are you scared now? I bet you have one sitting in your garage right now. I think what needs to be done on here is a section for these delusional kids to post their fantasies, Maybe call the section... Liars.

|