No Chain!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2013 9:30 PM

My back wheel (LHD Odyssey Hazard) keeps slipping and time I do a trick, so I took off the chain and I find it a lot easier to ride. Anyone else find this funner or more enjoyable to ride?

|

Brandon
Taylor

4/25/2013 9:34 PM

Yes but having to ride my bike like a scooter completely ruins any potential fun.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/25/2013 9:34 PM

It's fun for a while, then i get tired from pushing my self around everywhere lol, but yeah it's fun, I'm usually afraid to do a trick and hit my knees on the stem/bar.

|

4/25/2013 9:38 PM

You're the next Liam Fahmty Hamton or whatever his name was.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/25/2013 9:43 PM

Went chainless once. Ended up with a handlebar to the stomach trying to roll out of a 180, never again.

|

4/25/2013 9:45 PM

It's fun at first but it sucks when you live in Seattle haha. Def Paul used to ride chainless but he has a drivetrain now.
It's cool though you end up gettin really good at pumping.

|

4/25/2013 10:19 PM

I always forget I can't give pedal pressure so I pedal and my knee hits the stem and I cry about it like a little bitch. And I leave my sprocket on so that also scratches me sometimes. And I wear out my tires doing so many slider rollouts.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/25/2013 10:24 PM

fuck no. How am i supposed to haul ass without a drivetrain? no speed no funz.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/26/2013 6:44 AM

Get a freecoaster for a similar fakie effect.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/26/2013 7:52 AM

Shit, if I had a spare bike and I could seize the cranks like that guy in the video does, I would so be all over that, thats fucking awesome. I would just do it once in a while though. I could never get rid of my drive chain. And fuck chainless.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/26/2013 7:54 AM

i broke my chain and had to ride chainles for 3 weeks :p

|

4/26/2013 8:18 AM

I only find it fun to go Backwards. I broke my chain at my local Park a few weeks ago and I rode without it there for about 5 Hours getting really long Fakies. I really want to get a Freecoaster.

|

4/26/2013 9:03 AM

Rode chain less for 4 months before. Snapped a chain and enjoyed it for a month, then had knee surgery and rode chain less because it hurt too bad to pedal.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/26/2013 10:33 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Shit, if I had a spare bike and I could seize the cranks like that guy in the video does, I would so be all over that, thats fucking awesome. I would just do it once in a while though. I could never get rid of my drive chain. And fuck chainless.

ive always thought about doing that witha spare bike

and ive rode chainless before... mainly if i snap a chain and dont have a breaker, i jsut kinda rode and flowed a park

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "