No More BF Frames?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2014 3:38 PM

Just noticed there are no BF frames on the Fit sight. Perhaps this means there will be Merritt frames in the near future.

Thoughts?

|

6/24/2014 3:40 PM

The BFs been discontinued for awhile now. Doesn't mean Merritt is making frames. I mean they might, but still. It's just that long frames aren't #swag enough anymore.

|

6/24/2014 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2014 7:17 PM

As much of a bmx legend foster is, his riding isnt twitchy and coasting, just doesnt sell now, trails will be the next big thing it all circles.

|

6/24/2014 7:30 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

As much of a bmx legend foster is, his riding isnt twitchy and coasting, just doesnt sell now, trails will be the next big ...more

This.

Dan Conway just got his signature set . It's a business , sometimes you have to make money over everything.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/25/2014 12:54 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

As much of a bmx legend foster is, his riding isnt twitchy and coasting, just doesnt sell now, trails will be the next big ...more

trails are evil to me. they always will be. ill dig on muh park and street with minimal trails forever (I always bite it hard on trails for some reason)

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/25/2014 2:41 AM

Because you're sketchy and don't have enough bike control.

|

6/25/2014 5:29 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

True. I thought about it later and realized that it's possible that he's transitioning out of bmx as a rider.

|

6/25/2014 7:44 AM

I think people that ride trails don't buy frames as often as a technical rider would. I know a few trails riders and they have had their frames for a long time. People that ride tech and street usually dent and damage their frames.

Also, for whatever reason, people really like these 75.5 headtubes (which is way too much) and any frame that is really easy like that people like to play with. Nothing wrong with it just how it is.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/25/2014 10:07 AM

Trends pay the bills.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/25/2014 10:21 AM

Truth(s). I agree with both of you guys. I'm just wondering what the future holds for the Blue Falcon.

|

6/25/2014 10:56 AM

I was pretty much set on a Custom BTM Frame, then after seeing the Savage Frame & Bars, I was interested & when I actually spoke to the Grind Wizard Dan Conway Himself! I'm pretty set on it tbh. I like how a Frame for larger gentlemen can be super tech! The 75.5 Degree Head Tube Angle is absolutely amazing to Me! & the 13.275" Chain Stays are pretty much where I want them! & The Bars couldn't get much better!

It's deffo sad that BF isn't keeping His Frame. Especially as quite a few of their competitors are branching out into Trails Frame! Look at FBM! I hope Fit come back with straight up FIRE! BF Trails CS Signature Frame!? Fuck Yeah!

|

6/25/2014 11:05 AM

For sure. The Savage stuff is looking, well...SAVAGE. Ha! Speaking of fire. Another thing I saw on the Fit site that I haven't seen advertised/promo'd is the new "burnt" colorway on the FK forks and BigMac bars.

|

6/25/2014 11:22 AM

Topsey wrote:

I was pretty much set on a Custom BTM Frame, then after seeing the Savage Frame & Bars, I was interested & when I ...more

Topsey you're interested in every frame (and part) that comes out haha.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/25/2014 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2014 11:27 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Topsey you're interested in every frame (and part) that comes out haha.

Lololololo so VERY true! But yeah, the Savage Parts just seem perfect for what I've been working out about the sort of Bike that is perfect for Me! I'm gunna go with a Savage Frame & Bars in Trans Ice Blue & then get Me a Randy Forever Loosefer when it drops next year!

|