No Odyssey Elm Street reviews anywhere?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2011 2:48 PM

Anyone know of any sites with reviews of them or is there anyone on here that ride them and can give me a quick review of them?

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

6/1/2011 3:22 PM

All I know is those tires are super old. That model has been around forever.

|

6/1/2011 3:25 PM

Yeah, i know.. they are really cheap on Dans right now, so i was gonna grab a couple.. anything's better than than the Knob Job I'm running on the back now.. i'll figure something out..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

6/1/2011 3:29 PM

http://www.bmx-forum.com/threads/36329-Review-Odyssey-Elm-Street-Tire
Jebus bleep.This took me thirty seconds to find.wassat

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/1/2011 3:38 PM

bloghogs wrote:

http://www.bmx-forum.com/threads/36329-Review-Odyssey-Elm-Street-Tire
Jebus bleep.This took me thirty seconds to find.wassat

Yummy!!!

wink

I think I read that last week, but it was written several years ago.. I was looking for something more recent..

|

-- Jean Rostand

6/1/2011 3:45 PM

elm street is pretty good. it rocked on streets when i had it a year ago. was good on dry compacted trails. so basically a great street tire.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/1/2011 4:16 PM

they are a flatland tire, need to be run at their highest pressure and they don't have very tough sidewall. they are super grippy though

|

twitter

PROBZ

6/1/2011 4:17 PM

element4all wrote:

elm street is pretty good. it rocked on streets when i had it a year ago. was good on dry compacted trails. so basically a great street tire.

It's cool.. I ordered two elms and a faf.. just want to ride again..

|

-- Jean Rostand

6/1/2011 4:18 PM

super old, crappy, thin side walls

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

6/1/2011 4:57 PM

Wade. wrote:

super old, crappy, thin side walls

Everything is.. eventually.. wink

|

-- Jean Rostand