What BMX should I buy with 20.75-21

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2013 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 7:12 PM

Iam looking to buy a new 20" for park and whatnot. I ride mostly trails with my dirt jumper 26". But Iam looking for a pretty decent frame with 20.75-21" tt, integrated headset, integrated chain-tensioners, and basically anything BUT an american bb. I want it to be trail and park minded but occasional street. I prefer a slightly heavier bike. I want this frame to be the last BMX frame I ever buy! "in theory" ha.

What are the top frames in this category with not up the ass price. I would totally buy a WTP but all the new ones suck! I love WE THE PEOPLE but dont know bout their Sanko its junk so if i could get an older model what model and yr would be best?? (on a different topic, not sure what yr they last manufactured 100% full cromo frames without Sanko)
Also Iam a big fan of WE THE PEOPLE, S&M, FLY, FIT, and SUBROSA
HELP ME OUT HERE!

THANKs ALOT
">

">

-Get out and shred!
|

6/22/2013 5:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 5:14 PM

Check out the Fit Dugan, Van Homan & Inman completes. All of them should suit the bit of everything style bike you want.

|

6/22/2013 5:49 PM

Nothing Wrong with the sanko tubing. It's still full chromo just it's a Japanese made steel

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/22/2013 7:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2013 7:37 PM

Topsey wrote:

Check out the Fit Dugan, Van Homan & Inman completes. All of them should suit the bit of everything style bike you want.

The Tom Dugan series are bout exactly what i like for geo but no integrated chain-tensioners sad The Inman sig frame looks pretty legit, with supertherm tubeset and american made, slightly heavier too.. again no tensioners.
Also forgot to ad that I usually prefer a bit heavier bike

|

6/22/2013 10:46 PM

Volume Bermuda has chain tensioners, isnt very light at all, and im sure would work fine with everything! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/23/2013 1:08 AM

Sanko tends to be the best Chromoly used in Taiwanese Factories.

|