Non BMX Talk

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2018 2:21 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

I dont have a PayPal ok i posted my email so i could contact you if i ever had intentions of selling the bike then you said is it for sale and i said no sorry
And even if im gonna need your email to send it back to soo im waiting

Did your parents have any children that lived?

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

11/7/2018 2:24 PM

I didnt recieve it so tell me your email and i will send 850 back

|

11/7/2018 2:26 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

I didnt recieve it so tell me your email and i will send 850 back

"I" before "E", except after "C"

|

Jamie Bales - Vital's first class piss taker.

11/7/2018 2:35 PM

Email or no refund

|

11/7/2018 2:38 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

Email or no refund

ceeyounexttuesday@mum.ed.net

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/7/2018 3:07 PM

There i had to do family or friend and i wrote you a nice message

|

11/7/2018 3:11 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

There i had to do family or friend and i wrote you a nice message

Is this legit cos it doesn't say I have money

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

11/7/2018 3:12 PM

Nevermind
You got the email wrong
It is
ceeyounexttuesday@mum.edu.net
Not
You forgot the U in edu

|

11/7/2018 3:13 PM

Oooohhhh i see i seee now we both dont have money

|

11/7/2018 3:15 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

Oooohhhh i see i seee now we both dont have money

I thought you didnt have PayPal??
Scammer

|

11/7/2018 3:17 PM

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I DONT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ THE POWER OF PHTOSHOP

|

11/7/2018 3:20 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I DONT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ THE POWER OF PHTOSHOP

So you are admitting to scamming me AGAIN. I am reporting this to the police

|

11/7/2018 3:24 PM

Tim listen im just a kid who is 14 ok im tryna get through school ok i only have five dolaars in my wallet ok i dont have paypal and i dont have a credit card
And if you dont belive me send an email ti my school email right now at

2354@mcararat.catholic.edu.au

And i will respond to you
Because you cant create a school email and this is a school email

|

11/7/2018 3:34 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

Tim listen im just a kid who is 14 ok im tryna get through school ok i only have five dolaars in my wallet ok i dont have paypal and i dont have a credit card
And if you dont belive me send an email ti my school email right now at

2354@mcararat.catholic.edu.au

And i will respond to you
Because you cant create a school email and this is a school email

I am reporting your email to the police & contacting your principal first thing in the morning

|

11/7/2018 3:36 PM

Ok go ahead remember your calling a principle soo that means im a kid because the year 11 and 12s have finished and i think the 10s finish in 2 days so im in year which means I Dont Have PayPal

|

11/7/2018 3:38 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

Ok go ahead remember your calling a principle soo that means im a kid because the year 11 and 12s have finished and i think the 10s finish in 2 days so im in year which means I Dont Have PayPal

I will get your mums number from your principal and have this settled by tomorrow evening

|

11/7/2018 3:40 PM

What you said 2 days ago

|

11/7/2018 4:26 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Nevermind
You got the email wrong
It is
ceeyounexttuesday@mum.edu.net
Not
You forgot the U in edu

LOOOOOOL!

|

11/7/2018 7:50 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

Wow so funny tim
Your never getting the refund for the money you didnt send

JPC wrote:

That’s a double negative. You just said he will get s refund for the money he did send.

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

*an refund.

Quick post while boarding a plane. I'll give a shit just as soon as this little turd pays back the money he stole.

|

11/7/2018 7:56 PM

so you think he gave me the money

|

11/7/2018 8:05 PM

ITZ_TAJJ wrote:

so you think he gave me the money

I know it. I’ve seen the PayPal confirmation.

|

11/7/2018 9:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/7/2018 9:38 PM

BATMN

|

11/8/2018 3:40 AM

Tim. In all seriousness, this is making you look bad. If you did send money, that's your fault. PayPal will get it back. But, if this is just a troll, I've seen people banned from servers for a lot less. This is borderline scamming (well, it is scamming, your threatening a kid, telling him to send you money. That's scamming imo. Which should be bannable).

I think this kid has had enough, and we need to give him a break

|

11/8/2018 4:18 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Tim. In all seriousness, this is making you look bad. If you did send money, that's your fault. PayPal will get it back. But, if this is just a troll, I've seen people banned from servers for a lot less. This is borderline scamming (well, it is scamming, your threatening a kid, telling him to send you money. That's scamming imo. Which should be bannable).

I agree here. I love a good troll, but this has been going on for days now. I don't think the kid realizes you're joking.

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

11/8/2018 6:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2018 6:30 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

I agree here. I love a good troll, but this has been going on for days now. I don't think the kid realizes you're joking.

Have either of yall looked at the thread this is in?

I feel 0 remorse & I would almost rather be banned than have to deal with how dull this forum has become.

Also, you're both vaginas for spoiling the grand finale to this troll😐

|

11/8/2018 6:31 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I feel 0 remorse & I would almost rather be banned than have to deal with how dull this forum has become.

this forum needs a hate thread that allows full uncensored hate

|

fack off

11/8/2018 6:33 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Tale your opinion and shuv it up your uncensored ass, pal.

Welcome to the thread😈😈

|

11/8/2018 6:35 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

adamnmexican wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Tale your opinion and shuv it up your uncensored ass, pal.

Welcome to the thread😈😈

fuck off you broke beggin ass mother fucker

|

fack off

11/8/2018 6:39 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

But the real question is what are some things you can do with a boner?

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

11/8/2018 6:40 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

Here we see a prime example of 2 clits that didn't want me to bang this kids 53yo mum

|