Non BMX Talk

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2018 6:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2018 6:40 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Tim. In all seriousness, this is making you look bad. If you did send money, that's your fault. PayPal will get it back. But, if this is just a troll, I've seen people banned from servers for a lot less. This is borderline scamming (well, it is scamming, your threatening a kid, telling him to send you money. That's scamming imo. Which should be bannable).

I think this kid has had enough, and we need to give him a break

You absolutely would not have survived here in 2014 and earlier. This is why no one comes here anymore.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/8/2018 6:41 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

I agree here. I love a good troll, but this has been going on for days now. I don't think the kid realizes you're joking.

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Have either of yall looked at the thread this is in?

I feel 0 remorse & I would almost rather be banned than have to deal with how dull this forum has become.

Also, you're both vaginas for spoiling the grand finale to this troll?

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

But the real question is what are some things you can do with a boner?

Due to my wrist being crippled, I've taught myself to do push ups by focusing my blood flow to and from my boner.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/8/2018 6:42 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Tim. In all seriousness, this is making you look bad. If you did send money, that's your fault. PayPal will get it back. But, if this is just a troll, I've seen people banned from servers for a lot less. This is borderline scamming (well, it is scamming, your threatening a kid, telling him to send you money. That's scamming imo. Which should be bannable).

Xxohioanxx wrote:

You absolutely would not have survived here in 2014 and earlier. This is why no one comes here anymore.

X10 exactly what I was thinking. This is proof to me that this forum has gone to literal shit

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

11/8/2018 9:56 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I just think cyber bullying a kid is a dick move. If you want to make the forum better, add good content. It's boring because no one's asking questions that go any further than "is this part good" or "how do I do this"
I'm all up for a joke, but Tim took that too far. And if I was related to that kid, Tim's bank account would be empty by now.

|

11/8/2018 10:04 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

I just think cyber bullying a kid is a dick move. If you want to make the forum better, add good content. It's boring because no one's asking questions that go any further than "is this part good" or "how do I do this"
I'm all up for a joke, but Tim took that too far. And if I was related to that kid, Tim's bank account would be empty by now.

Too late, it's already empty lmao

Y so cereal

|

11/8/2018 4:20 PM

Oooh so it was a troll

Well bye now

|

11/8/2018 6:25 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Here comes Steve with the moral high ground

|

11/8/2018 6:53 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I miss fucking with people to the point of making them quit the forum. Like you guys did with Topsey lolol

or that shemale or whatever the fuck it was that supposedly had a bmx shop and bloghogs went psycho over demanding to see a business license from it.

|

11/10/2018 10:08 AM

Have you kids ever put a bar of Ivory soap in the microwave for 2 minutes? Try it and watch what happens. Doing science with my kid this morning. It's a pretty fun reaction.

|

11/11/2018 2:46 PM

|

7/23/2019 7:50 PM

Rabbe wrote:

What is the weirdest food combination you've ever tried and liked?

Gonna revive this: peanut butter sandwich with bbq chips on it.

|

7/23/2019 8:46 PM

Rabbe wrote:

HtownGetDown wrote:

Payment sent. Thanks so much!

|

7/23/2019 8:59 PM

Rabbe wrote:

HtownGetDown wrote:

jbales wrote:

Payment sent. Thanks so much!

I never said how much!

|

7/23/2019 10:12 PM

HtownGetDown wrote:

Oh yeah, that's what this thread was about.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

7/29/2019 1:05 PM

Anyone else storming Area 51 with the facebook fam in September?

|

7/29/2019 6:50 PM

Sean_Goff wrote:

Anyone else storming Area 51 with the facebook fam in September?

Yeh they can't stop us all.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

7/30/2019 6:13 AM

Candace Owens offered Carbi B 250K to any charity of her choice to debate her (or any other black conservative) and now Cardi instagram has the comments turned off lmao.

|

fack off