Nonsense!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2011 8:06 AM

I bought me some Etnies Jamesons 2s off Dan's in Kachinsky's signature colorway, and got some free headphones with it. Now I wasn't expecting any great quality, but one headphone didn't even work. Really Etnies? Promise me free headphones, and when I get them they don't even work? How silly. tongue

As for the shoes, they feel amazing. Really stiff soles that have awesome grip and the colors looks really sick. Get some, yo!

Photo

|

8/3/2011 8:09 AM

you should return the shoes and buy new ones, hopefully they will have better headphones with them.

after that trash the shoes because all you really wanted was a pair of headphones.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

8/3/2011 8:24 AM

It's too bad I already threw out the shoes cause the headphones didn't work...

Do I buy another pair now? Cause I really want these headphones.

|

8/3/2011 8:47 AM

them shits are ugly...

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

8/3/2011 8:53 AM

Next time just put some erasers with shoe strings attached to them in your ears.

|

8/3/2011 8:56 AM

are those comfortable to walk in?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/3/2011 10:02 AM

Sure are. Stiff, but I haven't broken them in yet.

|

8/3/2011 10:05 AM

they look so fresh bro, how much were they

|

8/3/2011 10:06 AM

Kenealy wrote:

It's too bad I already threw out the shoes cause the headphones didn't work...

Do I buy another pair now? Cause I really want these headphones.

i would, its not every day that you get free headphones.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?