Noob Question

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2011 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2011 6:31 PM

What's the difference between a female and male axel?

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

2/1/2011 6:30 PM

whats the difference between a male and a female?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/1/2011 6:30 PM

I think they look cool but I guess during tailwhips theres no axle that can get caught.

|

Photobucket
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

2/1/2011 6:31 PM

male has the axle sticking out like a dick and the nut is screwed on it like a pussy
female is a whole like a pussy and the bolt is screwed in like a dick

|

vital's redneck

2/1/2011 6:32 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

male has the axle sticking out like a dick and the nut is screwed on it like a pussy

oh, so a female axel is like the vandero, what are the benefits of each?

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

2/1/2011 6:32 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

THIS

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

2/1/2011 6:36 PM

only benefit of female axles are no axle to hit on with whips, and lighter weight, there could be more but thats just what im aware of...

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

2/1/2011 8:48 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

B.M.X wrote:

oh, so a female axel is like the vandero, what are the benefits of each?

if you ride a female bike youre not gay. so next time you crash you wont be called gay. the ONLY reason anyone calls you gay is cause you have male axles

|

BIKE CHECK RIGHT HERE [:

twitter @burkminipup

refs: AndySubrosa8, spikez5, njbmxerdude, hcmike, TCbmx [x2], HenHouseSuprise, ScramHype [x2], Josh_Steinhauser, bstick, jb07, FreddyDapice

2/1/2011 8:50 PM

hit on whips? wtf kids?!

|

twitter

PROBZ

2/1/2011 8:52 PM

burkminipup wrote:

if you ride a female bike youre not gay. so next time you crash you wont be called gay. the ONLY reason anyone calls you gay is cause you have male axles

most people i know that have female, have it in the front

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

2/1/2011 9:03 PM

still not getting the "no axle to hit on whips"... how do you hit an axle on whips? how was the tailwhip, dub whip, and trip whip invented with out these amazing axles that made whips easier?!

|

twitter

PROBZ

2/1/2011 9:16 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

still not getting the "no axle to hit on whips"... how do you hit an axle on whips? how was the tailwhip, dub whip, and trip whip invented with out these amazing axles that made whips easier?!

yeah you know....like when you land the whip on the pedals the axle actually bends around and dickslaps you in the leg, but only because it's a male axle, female axles can't......

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/1/2011 9:19 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

so your axle doesnt get stuck in your ass

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

2/1/2011 10:05 PM

A wheel that has a female axle is sexy. therefore it isnt stock. Examples include. Profile hubs, Vandero hubs... Etc...
A wheel that has Male axles is not sexy. Therefore it is stock. Only gays think stock wheels are female (sexy).

|

Custom printed tees and decals! 716-708-5264

2/1/2011 10:24 PM

I run male front and make, I must be a flaming homo sexual

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

2/1/2011 10:27 PM

agfracing wrote:

A wheel that has a female axle is sexy. therefore it isnt stock. Examples include. Profile hubs, Vandero hubs... Etc...
A wheel that has Male axles is not sexy. Therefore it is stock. Only gays think stock wheels are female (sexy).

this

|

BIKE CHECK RIGHT HERE [:

twitter @burkminipup

refs: AndySubrosa8, spikez5, njbmxerdude, hcmike, TCbmx [x2], HenHouseSuprise, ScramHype [x2], Josh_Steinhauser, bstick, jb07, FreddyDapice

2/1/2011 10:49 PM

Effting wrote:

haha well in that case im bi-sexual atm and im moving to your stage in like a week hahh.

|

jarrod

2/1/2011 10:56 PM

Effting wrote:

xXxbeans wrote:

haha well in that case im bi-sexual atm and im moving to your stage in like a week hahh.

im riding a tranny bike until my rear female come in the mail

|

BIKE CHECK RIGHT HERE [:

twitter @burkminipup

2/2/2011 8:14 AM

dont female axles use allen keys because my friend got a female hub and insteap of having a socket wrech thing it used allen keys? does it? and if it does how do u put pegs on it get a long allen key?? lol im a noob.

|

2/2/2011 8:17 AM

i like too bike wrote:

dont female axles use allen keys because my friend got a female hub and insteap of having a socket wrech thing it used allen keys? does it? and if it does how do u put pegs on it get a long allen key?? lol im a noob.

they can

benefits of female, is lighter, not as ugly, and stronger.
a 3/8ths female is about as strong as 14mm male from what im aware of.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

2/2/2011 9:36 AM

i got a female in the front and back

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

2/2/2011 9:44 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

hit on whips? wtf kids?!

Agreed? I have never heard of this reason ever.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook