Noob invasion

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2009 2:06 PM

Well I guess we are Experiencing another noob invasion. I want to use this to get them to realize that they should not bring back dead thread or keep making the "every body post their bike check here" topics. Those threads are annoying as all hell. We have been getting like one a day. This site has a the Set up area on our profiles to eliminate the need for bike check threads. So if you want to see someone bike look on their profile. If they don't have anything listed your out of luck. Further more what does it matter what they ride. You should focus on riding your own bike.
/rant.

|

9/13/2009 2:08 PM

yay an invasion!

|

Biggest troll.

9/13/2009 2:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:51 PM

Agreed. But personally, I

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

9/13/2009 2:16 PM

i cant stand noobs

|

9/13/2009 2:17 PM

ok i want to see what you ride but you dont have it posted!

|

Biggest troll.

9/13/2009 2:23 PM

Fake wrote:

i cant stand noobs

you cant stand yourself?

|

9/13/2009 2:27 PM

tibug wrote:

Agreed. But personally, I

yeah me too i guess

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/13/2009 2:35 PM

I like new members, but when their first post are either making a repeat thread or bring back a dead thread, It gets rather annoying.

|

9/13/2009 2:36 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

I like new members, but when their first post are either making a repeat thread or bring back a dead thread, It gets rather annoying.

yeah it does

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

9/13/2009 3:20 PM

Maybe we should make a bike check thread and sticky it?

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

9/13/2009 3:22 PM

Vital has been soooo slow today, nobody has been on!

|

Fly Bikes

9/13/2009 3:23 PM

JamesRidesVerde wrote:

Vital has been soooo slow today, nobody has been on!

12597

|

Harold and Kumar Go To Taco Bell


ADD This


http://www.myspace.com/platinumbmx

9/13/2009 3:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2009 3:54 PM

easternbmx55 wrote:

Maybe we should make a bike check thread and sticky it?

But everybody's profile has the setup section. Which holds the same info.

|

9/13/2009 3:50 PM

easternbmx55 wrote:

Maybe we should make a bike check thread and sticky it?

Twisted654 wrote:

But everybody's profile has the setup section. Which holds the same info.

But it is easier to scroll through pages instead of going through a ton of people's profiles who may or may not even have pictures. I would definitely like a stickied bike check thread. Count me in.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

9/13/2009 4:01 PM

tibug wrote:

But it is easier to scroll through pages instead of going through a ton of people's profiles who may or may not even have pictures. I would definitely like a stickied bike check thread. Count me in.

I made it, now put it to good use

|

9/13/2009 4:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:52 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

But everybody's profile has the setup section. Which holds the same info.

tibug wrote:

But it is easier to scroll through pages instead of going through a ton of people's profiles who may or may not even have pictures. I would definitely like a stickied bike check thread. Count me in.

Twisted654 wrote:

I made it, now put it to good use

I love you smile I'm taking fresh pics as we speak.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

9/13/2009 4:52 PM

Their is a bunch of new people!

|

Fly Bikes

9/13/2009 5:20 PM

im still going to post my own thread for my bike check
i have contributed enough to the site

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

9/13/2009 5:23 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

im still going to post my own thread for my bike check
i have contributed enough to the site

Cool, I don't care either way I just want the multiplies to stop. I am thinking about unsticking it and So it become like my street spot and skatepark threads

|

9/13/2009 5:24 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

im still going to post my own thread for my bike check
i have contributed enough to the site

Twisted654 wrote:

Cool, I don't care either way I just want the multiplies to stop. I am thinking about unsticking it and So it become like my street spot and skatepark threads

yeah, i think older members are fine, we know not to post retarded shit etc.
but i cant stand when those threads from 07 get brough back, either way idc, i'll post my own, and post in yours, keep it stickied

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845