Not Bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2009 5:38 PM

This isnt bmx but i dont care cuz this is cool go to this website and download this game called stress reduce game http://www.ircbeginner.com/justfun/funprograms.html its fun and u get to mess around and destroy stuff but my friend used it on the school computer today and got suspended cuz the school has a rule about downloading games

|

11/23/2009 5:39 PM

kill yourself?

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/23/2009 5:41 PM

LMAO IRONY at its finest. You download a stress reducing game, presumably to reduce stress, and you get suspended as a result. I'm sure that's stress reducing lmao.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/23/2009 5:45 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

kill yourself?

wow this was like completly original the last 18 threads you put it in..just a little old now ..sorry friend..

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 5:46 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

wow this was like completly original the last 18 threads you put it in..just a little old now ..sorry friend..

you said it bird guy u know u got the pic of the day or whatever its called for that curved wallride

|

11/23/2009 5:50 PM

chyeah buddyyy..im hella stoked on it too..shooting photos is too fun.

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 5:56 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

chyeah buddyyy..im hella stoked on it too..shooting photos is too fun.

it is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had my first OFFICIAL photo shoot last saturday!

|

11/23/2009 6:00 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

chyeah buddyyy..im hella stoked on it too..shooting photos is too fun.

haha, congrats on that picture of the day. that spot looks fun

|

11/23/2009 6:02 PM

haha it is..its gnar!..that wall is like a cheez grater..but its a dope spot.. and its really secluded..almost in the middle of nowhere..

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 6:03 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

chyeah buddyyy..im hella stoked on it too..shooting photos is too fun.

Twisted654 wrote:

haha, congrats on that picture of the day. that spot looks fun

Hella fun yo!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

11/23/2009 6:04 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

chyeah buddyyy..im hella stoked on it too..shooting photos is too fun.

wesleytramel wrote:

it is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had my first OFFICIAL photo shoot last saturday!

i love goin on shoots.. strap the backpack on and hit the town...probly will have a photo edit #3 coming soon..

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 6:09 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

wow this was like completly original the last 18 threads you put it in..just a little old now ..sorry friend..

friend? 18 threads? on the dick...hop off?

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/23/2009 6:13 PM

sometimes i wish i had a clone of myself so i could shoot some gnar shots of myself...hahaha but nope..i hate photos that arent "peaked out" i call it.. like when you hop.. the peak of your hop..fullytucked and extended..thats how i like my photos to look when im shooting someone.. no one wants to see the steps before or after that.. with your legs coming down or not fully tucked yet..looks weak!..

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 6:15 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

kill yourself?

ferthebirdz wrote:

wow this was like completly original the last 18 threads you put it in..just a little old now ..sorry friend..

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

friend? 18 threads? on the dick...hop off?

yah im def on the dick homie.. cuz youve got so much that i need and want to be jealous of..your like what 16? and acting tough on the computer?.. must be a hardknock life for you dawg.

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 6:16 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

wow this was like completly original the last 18 threads you put it in..just a little old now ..sorry friend..

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

friend? 18 threads? on the dick...hop off?

ferthebirdz wrote:

yah im def on the dick homie.. cuz youve got so much that i need and want to be jealous of..your like what 16? and acting tough on the computer?.. must be a hardknock life for you dawg.

haha!!!! maazy if i were u id stop lol

|

11/23/2009 6:16 PM

16 lmao nigga i'm 23 boy, guess your not on it if you dont know that..to bad though

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/23/2009 6:17 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

kill yourself?

ferthebirdz wrote:

wow this was like completly original the last 18 threads you put it in..just a little old now ..sorry friend..

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

friend? 18 threads? on the dick...hop off?

That was only funny the first 30 times..........

|

11/23/2009 6:17 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

haha!!!! maazy if i were u id stop lol

if i were you i'd drown myself

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/23/2009 6:18 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

kill yourself?

ferthebirdz wrote:

wow this was like completly original the last 18 threads you put it in..just a little old now ..sorry friend..

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

friend? 18 threads? on the dick...hop off?

do you really enjoy coming on here and being like...."killyourself fucktard".. because honestly everyone thinks your like the biggest douche here..besides eismanx..take that dick in ur avatar and shove it down your throat so you wont spew out anymore polluting bullshit into these forums and do us all that favor..DAWG! HOMIE! GSWIZZLE! THUG!

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 6:18 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

yah im def on the dick homie.. cuz youve got so much that i need and want to be jealous of..your like what 16? and acting tough on the computer?.. must be a hardknock life for you dawg.

wesleytramel wrote:

haha!!!! maazy if i were u id stop lol

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

if i were you i'd drown myself

If I were you I'd fuck a cow.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/23/2009 6:19 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

haha!!!! maazy if i were u id stop lol

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

if i were you i'd drown myself

tibug wrote:

If I were you I'd fuck a cow.

haha lmfao!

|

11/23/2009 6:20 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

do you really enjoy coming on here and being like...."killyourself fucktard".. because honestly everyone thinks your like the biggest douche here..besides eismanx..take that dick in ur avatar and shove it down your throat so you wont spew out anymore polluting bullshit into these forums and do us all that favor..DAWG! HOMIE! GSWIZZLE! THUG!

its the fuckin internet, if you get feelings hurt your parents didnt raise you right/ END, do i care ...NO

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/23/2009 6:20 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

do you really enjoy coming on here and being like...."killyourself fucktard".. because honestly everyone thinks your like the biggest douche here..besides eismanx..take that dick in ur avatar and shove it down your throat so you wont spew out anymore polluting bullshit into these forums and do us all that favor..DAWG! HOMIE! GSWIZZLE! THUG!

tampon?

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/23/2009 6:20 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

wow this was like completly original the last 18 threads you put it in..just a little old now ..sorry friend..

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

friend? 18 threads? on the dick...hop off?

ferthebirdz wrote:

do you really enjoy coming on here and being like...."killyourself fucktard".. because honestly everyone thinks your like the biggest douche here..besides eismanx..take that dick in ur avatar and shove it down your throat so you wont spew out anymore polluting bullshit into these forums and do us all that favor..DAWG! HOMIE! GSWIZZLE! THUG!

this

|

11/23/2009 6:23 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

16 lmao nigga i'm 23 boy, guess your not on it if you dont know that..to bad though

23 homie?..wow well dont you think its time to grow up and uhm like act your age?.. cuz you act like a little immature pussy bitch compensating for probably sucking balls at riding..

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 6:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2009 6:23 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

its the fuckin internet, if you get feelings hurt your parents didnt raise you right/ END, do i care ...NO

My parents didn't tell me about the dangers of the internet. I was on one day when I was like 9 and all of a sudden a screen pops up of this guy bumping his front against the girls rear and they were making animal noises! To this day I have no idea what was going on.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/23/2009 6:25 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

friend? 18 threads? on the dick...hop off?

ferthebirdz wrote:

do you really enjoy coming on here and being like...."killyourself fucktard".. because honestly everyone thinks your like the biggest douche here..besides eismanx..take that dick in ur avatar and shove it down your throat so you wont spew out anymore polluting bullshit into these forums and do us all that favor..DAWG! HOMIE! GSWIZZLE! THUG!

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

its the fuckin internet, if you get feelings hurt your parents didnt raise you right/ END, do i care ...NO

homie you do care.. your trying to argue back with hillarious comebacks like"tampon?"..omg dude that was the most orignal thing anyone has ever said.. not to mention the funniest.. im seriously insulted.. it is the internet you fuckin douchwhore.. so why do you have to be such a hardass.. oh is that more streetcred for you dawg.. it just makes yuor rep go up huh in tha streetz! chyah dawg

|

team fatcats fer life.

11/23/2009 6:25 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

23 homie?..wow well dont you think its time to grow up and uhm like act your age?.. cuz you act like a little immature pussy bitch compensating for probably sucking balls at riding..

tampon..agian? like i said before do i care...No, its the fuckin internet. if you want to ride than come up to DC, resslers coming you should join him

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/23/2009 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2009 6:27 PM

ferthebirdz wrote:

homie you do care.. your trying to argue back with hillarious comebacks like"tampon?"..omg dude that was the most orignal thing anyone has ever said.. not to mention the funniest.. im seriously insulted.. it is the internet you fuckin douchwhore.. so why do you have to be such a hardass.. oh is that more streetcred for you dawg.. it just makes yuor rep go up huh in tha streetz! chyah dawg

lmao cracker tryn to go...........W00tmust be irritated

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

11/23/2009 6:29 PM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

16 lmao nigga i'm 23 boy, guess your not on it if you dont know that..to bad though

ferthebirdz wrote:

23 homie?..wow well dont you think its time to grow up and uhm like act your age?.. cuz you act like a little immature pussy bitch compensating for probably sucking balls at riding..

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

tampon..agian? like i said before do i care...No, its the fuckin internet. if you want to ride than come up to DC, resslers coming you should join him

psh i wouldnt give you the time of day to ride.. youve already shown me how much of a fucking ignorant bitch you are.. damn dude..your 23.. so if this is how you act on a forum and on "the inernet" id love to see how much of douche you are riding.. im sure you last a whole 5 mins before getting booted from a spot.. sounds fun to hang out with a dude that endorses a big cock for their "logo" and has a repaeating vocab of tampon and killing your self.. sounds like a fun plan bro let me hop the next plane to dc dawg.. id love to meet you face to face..

|

team fatcats fer life.