Not a bad Concept...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2011 4:49 AM

so we had a slightly on conventional jam go down last night and I could not have asked for it to go any better!

I will admit to the prep for it all gettin me a lil stressed out but it turned out to be a ton of fun and had a great turn out!

lots of fun was had and every one shredded and over all I'd say we found one good way to spend a Saturday night =]

there are lots of riding shots to come but here is what our idea looked like in general and I just think it looks plain cool...

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228432_1715884138673_1285308975_1422981_3517072_n.jpg
Photo:
Todd Nichols

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/1/2011 4:50 AM

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/1/2011 4:52 AM

AHHHHHHH! THat is so freakin' cool! Post that shhhh...

|

5/1/2011 5:06 AM

I will hopefully by tonight. Still waiting for all the pictures to be up from the two photographers that were there

|

5/1/2011 5:40 AM

sweet picc!!

|

5/1/2011 5:53 AM

AHHH!!! It needs to stop rainingg! i wannt to try trails this summer!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/1/2011 5:55 AM

This pic should win some type of award.

AWESOME!!!!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

5/1/2011 6:00 AM

that looks soo good.

|

5/1/2011 11:26 AM

ah, damn i missed the night jam this year!

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/1/2011 12:14 PM

thats SO cool, it almost looks like too much light

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/1/2011 4:58 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

ah, damn i missed the night jam this year!

dont worry Matt, this was just the tasty for the year, it was only half the line to keep it simple but there will for sure be another with the full line later this year!

|

5/1/2011 5:00 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

that looks soo good.

it was just the exposure in the picture. That lighting was actually pretty much perfect and achieved with only 6 halogen lights. Worked out so good!

To everyone else def stoked for the positive feedback! Def glad to hear every one thinks it looks cool.

Wait till u see the actual riding shots! =D

|