Not a cool story bro...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/2/2013 12:09 AM

This is seriously fucked up, so I get up at sunrise this morning to to go session the local bowl, as I got to the bowl with my bike I could see some cans of cider and someones feet inside the bowl, as I get a bit closer i can see a junky piss head having a fucking wank in the bowl, what the fuck is wrong with people, anyway he hadn't noticed that I'd seen him so I walk off towards my car without saying anything, I was pretty pissed off at this point that my session had just been ruined by this dirty fucking bastard fappin off in the bowl, so I shouted over to the bowl "you dirty bastard" and a head pops up, he pulls himself out the bowl puts his hood up and runs off into the bushes.

To be honest I wasnt that suprised as its is in one of the roughest parts of town, What i don't get is why the fuck would the counsil choose to put a facility like that in the shittiest neighbourhood around.

People fucking piss me off, dirty fucking Chavs, I hate em.

Rant over.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 12:16 AM

Where do you live? Dang. haha Count your blessings man, i know it sucks there is a stupid guy strokin the weasel in the bowl, but atleast you HAVE a bowl to ride near you. I have to drive pretty far to ride a bowl. Im sorry that happened tho XD if that were me id have been like, bro finish somewhere else please! and then have shredded that bowl! lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/2/2013 12:31 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Where do you live? Dang. haha Count your blessings man, i know it sucks there is a stupid guy strokin the weasel in the bowl, but atleast you HAVE a bowl to ride near you. I have to drive pretty far to ride a bowl. Im sorry that happened tho XD if that were me id have been like, bro finish somewhere else please! and then have shredded that bowl! lol

I live in a town in the West Midlands, and the area the bowl is in is rough as fuck tho, I was pissed off but there is another's skatepark ten mins away so I went there but the ramps were all wet from the morning dew so I just shredded the grind boxes and ledges for a hour instead, so all in all I had a wasted morning got up at sunrise for nothing, but at least my pegs seen some action eh.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 12:53 AM

Property in the bad part of town is cheap.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/2/2013 1:29 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Property in the bad part of town is cheap.

I guess yeah.

I'm not having much luck with riding at the minute, yesterday I went to do a euro tabe over this bank to gap over these stairs and land in another bank the otherside, I was going as fast as I could, came down too nose heavy, went OTB, landed in the bank an thought... Oh that wasn't too bad, next thing I know my bike comes down out of the sky and lands on my fucking face, and rips my earring out, blood everywhere, black eye, the works, and then that happens this morning.

F.M.L haha

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 1:37 AM

where about in midlands...?

|

Bruh

8/2/2013 1:42 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

It was donnington bowl in telford, I don't live there but its a short drive away and the closest one around. Fucked up eh?

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 2:02 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

It was donnington bowl in telford, I don't live there but its a short drive away and the closest one around. Fucked up eh?

ahaa yup, fucking ghetto park lol

We need to meet up one day man!

|

Bruh

8/2/2013 2:19 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

ahaa yup, fucking ghetto park lol

We need to meet up one day man!

True dat...shame tho cuz the actual park is pretty good, its just in bad area.

Yeah man sounds good.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 2:24 AM

It sucks that skateparks usually attract the weirdo's in the UK. I don't even know why!?!? I've seen some strange shit in my local parks.

|

8/2/2013 2:32 AM

Crazy shit goes down on our skateparks young girls losing there v at night an stuff grim as fuck !!!

|

8/2/2013 2:32 AM

Hyamzy wrote:

It sucks that skateparks usually attract the weirdo's in the UK. I don't even know why!?!? I've seen some strange shit in my local parks.

Your right yeah skateparks seem to attract this sort of thing tbh the uk or at least most of the more built up areas are piss poor at best, so many sketchy people around.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 3:04 AM

The American way to handle it would've been to kick his ass, then call the cops.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/2/2013 3:20 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

The American way to handle it would've been to kick his ass, then call the cops.

I know what ya saying, I was just shocked as fuck to be honest and walked away I didn't expect to see that shit and it was way too early for me to be having a confrontation with a junky fuck, I was just like fuck this I'll go to the skatepark instead.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 10:52 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I live in a town in the West Midlands, and the area the bowl is in is rough as fuck tho, I was pissed off but there is another's skatepark ten mins away so I went there but the ramps were all wet from the morning dew so I just shredded the grind boxes and ledges for a hour instead, so all in all I had a wasted morning got up at sunrise for nothing, but at least my pegs seen some action eh.

Morning dew? Maybe that dude was at the other park first........Haha

|

8/2/2013 11:03 AM

Should have chucked rocks at him haha. but seriously i probably woukd have just walked away slowly, i dont need a guy running at me with a boner and trying to jizz on me haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/2/2013 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2013 11:07 AM

Fuck I'd love it if our park was in the bad part of town......ghettos always make things interesting and I'm tired of parents dropping kids off at the park who don't even have a skateboard or bike they think its a fucking daycare......although your story does seen pretty fucked up.......shoulda threw a shopping cart at him or something

|

8/2/2013 11:08 AM

You should have called the cops and say he was trying to rape you.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/2/2013 11:33 AM

I only go to the park in the morning. Every time there's new broken bottles and beer cans every where. The other day I went and there 3 cars there but only one little kid with his grandma in the park. I was confused until I noticed that every other car had a couple passed out teenagers.

It's sad how disrespectful the kids are to the place but at least I have somewhere to ride.

|

8/2/2013 12:38 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

Morning dew? Maybe that dude was at the other park first........Haha

Haha I'm actually laughing out loud, funny man.

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 12:43 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Should have chucked rocks at him haha. but seriously i probably woukd have just walked away slowly, i dont need a guy running at me with a boner and trying to jizz on me haha

exactly. I had a McDonald's coffee in one hand my bike in the other, and getting chased by some fapp master at sunrise wasn't part of the plan. Lol

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 1:37 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

exactly. I had a McDonald's coffee in one hand my bike in the other, and getting chased by some fapp master at sunrise wasn't part of the plan. Lol

lol fap master

Why didn't you ride after he left?

|

8/2/2013 1:56 PM

I would've came over and had a sesh with him.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/2/2013 3:14 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Futon wrote:

lol fap master

I just went to another skatepark, he'd left loads and empty cider cans (and jizz) in the bowl lol

I didn't fancy cleaning up all dat mess after him, plus I wouldn't fancy having to bail or something and landing in all that baby gravy.

Would you ride ride that bowl? Lol

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 3:15 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I would've came over and had a sesh with him.

Haha

|

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/2/2013 4:11 PM

No, I would have tried to conjur up a piss and given the bastard a shower.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

8/2/2013 4:13 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Futon wrote:

lol fap master

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I just went to another skatepark, he'd left loads and empty cider cans (and jizz) in the bowl lol

I didn't fancy cleaning up all dat mess after him, plus I wouldn't fancy having to bail or something and landing in all that baby gravy.

Would you ride ride that bowl? Lol

Hahaha! Fap master made me bust up too! And Soul's right. Think he was having a bad couple days so far? Imagine airing, then coming back in just to have your front tire wash out in a puddle of jizz! Hope you don't land on your face! Hahaha. Only problem now is even if it rains, every time you come back you're gonna see that jizz stain and have a laugh and still try not to eat shit. Lol

|

8/2/2013 4:14 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Fuck I'd love it if our park was in the bad part of town......ghettos always make things interesting and I'm tired of parents dropping kids off at the park who don't even have a skateboard or bike they think its a fucking daycare......although your story does seen pretty fucked up.......shoulda threw a shopping cart at him or something

I just run them over. Honestly if they are over 7 you will have a new tattoo on your back courtesy of my aitken

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/2/2013 4:23 PM

eskimojay wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I just run them over. Honestly if they are over 7 you will have a new tattoo on your back courtesy of my aitken

Aren't you like 12? I'm pretty sure if you tried to run someone over you'd flip the bars and face plant

|

8/2/2013 5:55 PM

lol your ghetto parks just have people jerking off? consider yourself lucky haha

coulda been some crackhead robbin you for rocks or some dopehead lookin to poke you with their needle

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "