Not another KHE Clone - Kink Incite Coster

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2013 8:44 AM

Yo this is nuts, just saw it on kinks facebook

Photo

With nearly every brand putting out another freecoaster these days, it’s probably no surprise to see one more popping up on the internet. Nearly a year ago we started developing our take on the freecoaster, and it’s a bit different than anything else you may have seen. We’ve been getting a lot of questions about the hub Tony Hamlin has been riding for the last several months and hopefully this answers a few of those.

You’ll notice this is our standard cassette driver, with a few crucial modifications. With the addition of our unique retention ring and coaster pawls, our cassette is easy transformed into a freecoaster.

Probably the biggest advantage to the Kink freecoaster system; it’s a simple upgrade to the existing Kink Incite cassette hub and all future Kink cassette hubs. Simply purchase a few parts to upgrade your driver to a freecoaster. Another advantage is that you can have an 8T (or 9T) freecoaster, which doesn’t currently exist on the market. Of course if you aren’t feeling the freecoaster, you can easily switch it back to a cassette.

Copy Pasta from kink's website! Some major improvements from the EZRA it seems to me.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/7/2013 8:46 AM

FUCK! THIS IS THE DOPEST SHIT EVER!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/7/2013 8:48 AM

This seems like such a great idea.

|

11/7/2013 9:02 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

This seems like such a great idea.

It's the perfect idea! I Love kink for this!

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/7/2013 9:26 AM

Damn this is sick

|

11/7/2013 2:32 PM

Fucking sick, psyched to see companies doing their own shit. Kink's seriously becoming one of the best companies in BMX. They clearly put so much thought into their products. Just wish they gave the Incite a 14mm/17mm female axle system. That way we could now have a true female freecoaster... oh well.

I tried sketching up my own freecoaster a couple weeks ago, it'd have no engagement when the hub is rolling backwards and cassette-like engagement while rolling forwards. However there would just be way too many severe problems for it to actually be plausible.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/7/2013 5:22 PM

The Profile Neutral hub prototyping now is both a cassette and a freecoaster. So you can choose to backpedal without problems or freecoast it. I think thats more innovative.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/7/2013 5:43 PM

^^the profile sounds awsome.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/7/2013 6:25 PM

So we basically have two things..
KHE Clones
Ezra Clones
I saw another hub (forget which) that was coming out with the ezra design

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/7/2013 6:37 PM

WHAT! my internet homosexual soul mate still goes on vitalsilly ?!?!?! Only a little bit more till my 5000 post wheel set!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

11/7/2013 8:51 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

^^the profile sounds awsome.

Exactly my point. It's cool having a hub that can , with having to buy EXTRA parts , make a freecoaster. When at the same time , Profile lets you can have both hubs in one.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/7/2013 10:33 PM

Profile coaster probually lets you coast due to the large amount of wobble from the hub

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

11/7/2013 10:38 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

KHE Clones
Ezra Clones

Soon eclat clones and then in a year 2015 I think they're will be no clones we'll I hope

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/8/2013 4:47 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

KHE Clones
Ezra Clones

its the new vocal hub that is the new clone.

Love kink for this, nice to see a company putting out a upgrade to make your cassette a coaster, not been done before, shame nobody seems to have the incite hub round here haha

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

11/8/2013 8:43 AM

This isn't an ezra clone, plus its got the 8Tooth driver which is good for the guys who like 25/8

|

11/8/2013 8:53 AM

tito24 wrote:

WHAT! my internet homosexual soul mate still goes on vitalsilly ?!?!?! Only a little bit more till my 5000 post wheel set!

HE LIVES!

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/8/2013 8:54 AM

I'm still in such shock and aw that Profile is actually making a coaster. I just can't seem to believe and process it.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/8/2013 8:59 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

This isn't an ezra clone, plus its got the 8Tooth driver which is good for the guys who like 25/8

Yeah I run 8t. Idk the specs on the incite. If it has 6902 bearrings and individually sprung 4x pawls I might try one out.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

11/8/2013 9:15 AM

3x pawls with ceramic bushings.

|

11/8/2013 9:16 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yeah I run 8t. Idk the specs on the incite. If it has 6902 bearrings and individually sprung 4x pawls I might try one out.

Yeah, 6902 but 3x individually sprung pawls.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/8/2013 9:19 AM

Eh. I would run a used one. I think I'm gomna stick with either a ratchet or remix v2 for right now.

|

11/8/2013 12:09 PM

I have no idea on hubs and stuff so can someone explain this to me super simple

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/8/2013 5:41 PM

tito24 wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

HE LIVES!

-_- you thought I died too?

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

11/8/2013 6:01 PM

tito24 wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

HE LIVES!

tito24 wrote:

You did die colton...SUSH!

|

11/8/2013 6:56 PM

Profile coaster would probably disengage by wobbling far enough from the pawls.

|

11/8/2013 7:06 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

HE LIVES!

tito24 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Oh, sorry...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

11/8/2013 7:17 PM

tito24 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

tito24 wrote:

Oh, sorry...

No come back lover!

|

11/9/2013 8:02 AM

I have a feeling I'm going to buy a freecoaster sometime soon haha.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/9/2013 11:16 AM

andyferly wrote:

I have a feeling I'm going to buy a freecoaster sometime soon haha.

Right? lots of good options coming out.

|

11/9/2013 2:01 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

tito24 wrote:

Oh, sorry...

Brokenbmx wrote:

No come back lover!

Well damn! you can't just tell somebody to leave then think they wont!!! tongue

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs