Not really.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2011 1:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2011 2:12 PM

Has anyone noticed this silly trick thing going on at the minute. Like, since when does a trick count if you don't land it on the pedals? It looks silly, and bad, and makes me ill. Simpel Session for example, i think it was that double decade or something and he landed sat down with his foot off the pedal nearly on the floor, looked dirty, then Catfish was like "Did his foot touch the ground? Did it? Does it count?" NO, it doesn't. A landed trick is one where both feet are on the pedals. I'm sure someone will have something to say about that last bit, like WHAT IF ITZ 2 FOOTJAM UR FEET ARENT ON DEN. But, thats not what i mean obviously.

I also discovered one of life's huge tasks today; Getting the toptube sticker off of a Sunday Forecaster frame. Honestly, i got like a fucking 20 pack from taking that sticker off (not really). And then it left all that sticky shit on the frame and i had to use de-greaser to get it off and then i breathed it in and nearly died.........

Not really. Well, i nearly did smile

|

3/29/2011 1:24 PM

Everyone just gets pumped because they get so close to a huge trick.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

3/29/2011 1:58 PM

why would you take the sticker off your sunday?

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

3/29/2011 2:09 PM

depends what trick, something like a 3 hop, no I don't think it would be counted.. but something like a double decade... I'd let him have it.. haha

|

3/29/2011 3:11 PM

its his style and when people do this they probably havent been doing the trick for a while yet. so just let them practice. they don't always get it clean everytime. haha also getting stickers off use a blow dryer.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

3/29/2011 3:15 PM

i dont count it landed unless both feet are on the pedals

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/29/2011 3:26 PM

i don't count it unless i pedal away. makes my friend's ape shit when we play bike...but hey, that's why i always win wink

|

Bikes, boards, and boobs. FTEHW