Nothing Major Just Wanting To Change.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2014 2:10 PM

I am wanting a different set of cranks, nothing wrong with my current set, which are just Stock Premium Cranks. They take RHD and LHD and are more than 8 spline but from what I recall when counting them they are less than 16 spline, could be wrong though. They are also about 3 or so years old. Again Nothing wrong with them. Just want something new. I am not looking into anything 48 spline just yet, looking for another 8 spline set, and these seem interesting, The Rant 8-S Cranks...
https://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/452524/Rant_8-S_Cranks.html

They ARE post weld heat treated so it does not sound TOO BAD. I am most likely never going to go LHD so RHD Only will not be a problem. Because I naturally grind on the left side. Anyway. For the price of them, as well as them being heat treated.... Sounds worth it to me, but how's it sound with you guys, cause I could just spend a little more and go with the Stolen SIC Cranks...

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

5/1/2014 2:18 PM

I wouldnt change a stock pair of cranks with another semi-stock pair of cranks.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/1/2014 2:24 PM

T-rider wrote:

I wouldnt change a stock pair of cranks with another semi-stock pair of cranks.

This. If they aren't broken, then dont replace them with something that you plan on replacing. Save up for what you want and get it.

Salt Plus Pro cranks look good, 19mm, 48s, heat treated 4130, $100. Im sure they are just as high quality as majority of 48s 19mm cranks such as Profiles and Premium 1948s. I personally think they would be GREAT cranks to own despite their price tag. This way you have something that isnt hurting your wallet but you still get good cranks worth keeping for a few years.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/1/2014 2:34 PM

Fit indent 19mm and primo hollowbites v2 goes form 120 bucks with the 4431 code. Those are worth.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/1/2014 3:23 PM

I see what everyone else is saying. I am just wanting to know if the price for them being heat treated seems alright. My cranks are not broken so I am most likely going to stay on them. I was just curious on everyone's opinion on the fact that they cost sixty bucks and are heat treated

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

5/1/2014 3:24 PM

power/hollowbites are awesome

|

BORN FAST ish

5/1/2014 3:25 PM

crispy_nugget wrote:

power/hollowbites are awesome

I can vouch for that

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

5/1/2014 3:56 PM

subrosa bitchins

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/1/2014 4:35 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

subrosa bitchins

They go out of budget.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/1/2014 9:03 PM

Stolen Mobs > Stolen SIC.
Wedge system for cranks is not ok.
Only wedged cranks worth looking at are Odyssey Tbolts. Although I grant that it's used in a totally different manner.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

5/2/2014 8:01 AM

Seems like a waste of money imo, I'd just save up and get decent aftermarket cranks

As for tge price goes 60 isnt bad if i was in the position where i absolutely needed cranks and thats all i could go for i would

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/2/2014 9:19 AM

not bad for the price but if they are not broke why replace them save your money up and buy something you realy need or just ride your bike until things break then repalce them as needed

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

5/2/2014 9:58 AM

thunderbolts.

|

5/2/2014 11:13 AM

Profile cranks with a ti spindle

|

5/2/2014 11:17 AM

eskimojay wrote:

With my fat broke ass... that's a negative sir...

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

5/2/2014 2:02 PM

Ezra Geuist cranks are fucking amazing for the price.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2014 3:22 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Man, he was trying to get cheap cranks lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

5/2/2014 3:30 PM

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop