Now begins the wait...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/13/2013 6:26 PM

All my stuff has been Ordered
All my stuff has been received by warranty
Now i wait for its return and arrival so i can pedal little kids bikes.

What do you guys do while waiting for your shit?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/13/2013 6:28 PM

Kidnap lawn gnomes,take them far away.
Take pictures of them then mail the pictures to the owner demanding big bucks for it's return.

|

5/13/2013 6:31 PM

I usually just order more stuff lmfao I bought 9 seats last year & 13 pairs of grips for no real reason.
I usually am either riding or shoping haha.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/13/2013 6:31 PM

Stare at my wall. What did you get?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/13/2013 6:32 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Take pictures of them then mail the pictures to the owner demanding big bucks for it's return.

I like this plan, it can help me afford all my new stuff!

@Brandon- Holy fuck! 9 seats? i thought i had an issue with seats.... i bought 4 last year.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/13/2013 6:33 PM

bloghogs wrote:

kidnap them and take them on a rollercoster ride and take pics of it and mail the pics to the owner pretending to be the gnome and tell the owner that it "needed a vacation from your front lawn & are having a blast in Disney World"

|

5/13/2013 6:33 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Stare at my wall. What did you get?

All semi-secrets my dear friend, you know me though so you know itll be lovely!

|

5/13/2013 6:34 PM

bloghogs wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

kidnap them and take them on a rollercoster ride and take pics of it and mail the pics to the owner pretending to be the gnome and tell the owner that it "needed a vacation from your front lawn & are having a blast in Disney World"

Thats pretty costly, but will absorb most of my time waiting.

|

5/13/2013 6:35 PM

I fucking hate waiting for orders, so much. I just do daily shit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/13/2013 6:38 PM

Just ordered as well...playing the waiting game sucks..

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/13/2013 6:42 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

@Brandon- Holy fuck! 9 seats? i thought i had an issue with seats.... i bought 4 last year.

Yeah
I just bought a Ezra Karl poynter seat aswell. I guess im a fashionista.haha.
Im like addicted to seats. I can admit I have a problem.

|

Instagram

5/13/2013 7:02 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Yeah

Lol I do that with frames oh well.

|

5/13/2013 7:05 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Yeah

damn son! see i ride all four of my seats. one on each bike!

|

5/13/2013 7:15 PM

Best part is, I know what he ordered.... Send me 13.49 PayPal and ill let you

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/13/2013 7:18 PM

future FBM wrote:

ahahah help this brother out!

|

5/13/2013 7:20 PM

future FBM wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

ahahah help this brother out!

Yeah that!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/13/2013 11:00 PM

FAP.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 11:35 PM

Well i decided as per doctors warning that i need to slow down with the whole street smashing the fuck out of myself when the nerves in my upper right side of my body are shot soooo.. The parts i purchased for my Benny frame are now on my Custom FBM & i will use that to cruise around on. Now i'll get to the point. I have to wait until July to purchase something incredibly special! I have certain parts already but im really gunna keep this one a total secret. Its gunna be unbelievable when its finished!

|

5/14/2013 6:26 AM

Topsey wrote:

Well i decided as per doctors warning that i need to slow down with the whole street smashing the fuck out of myself when the nerves in my upper right side of my body are shot soooo.. The parts i purchased for my Benny frame are now on my Custom FBM & i will use that to cruise around on. Now i'll get to the point. I have to wait until July to purchase something incredibly special! I have certain parts already but im really gunna keep this one a total secret. Its gunna be unbelievable when its finished!

I cannot wait to see this, you build some truly fantastic items! im getting my dream frame & specs. so im excited, waiting is also allowing me to heal from the last month of road rash(i need to stop throwing front peg tricks to slowly on concrete).

|

5/14/2013 6:33 AM

I too am waiting... im just going to paint shit for the hell of it... or just stare at the wall all day. not sure yet.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/14/2013 6:59 AM

andyferly wrote:

FAP.

Whoops, forgot about that.

|

Instagram

5/14/2013 7:02 AM

I've just finished waiting on my replacement ratchet ring, feels so good to ride again! i did alot of nothing...

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/14/2013 7:03 AM

andyferly wrote:

FAP.

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Whoops, forgot about that.

This. This is the most important thing to do to pass time.

|

5/14/2013 7:06 AM

I can't wait to see the new shite everyone is getting! I am not ordering anything unless I break something, for a while, at least. There's a few things out there I have my eye on though. If I received any ups or FedEx packages right now, I'd be riding my bike to one of your houses, cause my wife would banish me. Lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/14/2013 8:09 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I can't wait to see the new shite everyone is getting! I am not ordering anything unless I break something, for a while, at least. There's a few things out there I have my eye on though. If I received any ups or FedEx packages right now, I'd be riding my bike to one of your houses, cause my wife would banish me. Lol.

ahahah, this is it for me, i plan on taking a road trip with the girlie in late june to Atlanta so i have to put away money'

|

5/14/2013 8:14 PM

beat the shit out of your friend that was going to buy coltons wheels but decided to be a butthole & flake

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

5/14/2013 8:18 PM

JakeSalbert wrote:

beat the shit out of your friend that was going to buy coltons wheels but decided to be a butthole & flake

He flaked because colton said he had another buyer

|

5/14/2013 8:22 PM

JakeSalbert wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

ask him if he want an elite rear hub 10t rhd with ti hex heads to gsport rollcage & them another gsport rollcage but no front hub for same price of 260?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

5/14/2013 8:24 PM

JakeSalbert wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

JakeSalbert wrote:

ask him if he want an elite rear hub 10t rhd with ti hex heads to gsport rollcage & them another gsport rollcage but no front hub for same price of 260?

i doubt it, the kid keeps buying complete bikes and taking the parts he wants to make one bike and flips the rest.

|

5/14/2013 8:27 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

JakeSalbert wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

i doubt it, the kid keeps buying complete bikes and taking the parts he wants to make one bike and flips the rest.

see lol because I had shit worked out then I got fucked over because of whatever happened

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">