O hay guys look at this. Broken bmx components.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2013 6:31 PM

Photo

Snapped my cranks dawg.
|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/5/2013 6:35 PM

Probably a little to heavy for those flys big boy

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

7/5/2013 6:40 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Probably a little to heavy for those flys big boy

Lol no. These cranks are pretty much known for snapping.

|

7/5/2013 6:41 PM

what did you do that snapped them

|

7/5/2013 6:44 PM

chad88 wrote:

what did you do that snapped them

No idea, either a 180 or 360. I just went to pedal and they were snapped so they probably already cracked or something. I think a 3 was the last trick I did.

|

7/5/2013 7:09 PM

I like the yellow on them. It makes them look sexy as fuck.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/5/2013 7:26 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I like the yellow on them. It makes them look sexy as fuck.

Haha thanks. They were that yellow when I got them and I painted them black very shit like and the paint kinda came off a bit lol.

|

7/5/2013 7:35 PM

yupp. fly cranks are the definition of fail. i broke a set at both the pedal bosses. at the same time.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/5/2013 8:06 PM

element4all wrote:

yupp. fly cranks are the definition of fail. i broke a set at both the pedal bosses. at the same time.

Yeah I think I remember seeing that. That sucks, cranks are definitely not their best part haha.

|

7/5/2013 8:09 PM

Dude, is that you in your profile? Also you should post some clips

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/5/2013 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 8:16 PM

who are you referring to?

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
facebook.
Instagram

7/5/2013 8:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 8:18 PM

SickDude wrote:

Dude, is that you in your profile? Also you should post some clips

^that

|

7/5/2013 8:19 PM

Four, but element can answer too!

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/5/2013 8:21 PM

SickDude wrote:

Oh yeah but I'm not that good lol. The only tricks I ever do are 3s, 180s, manuals, footjams, fakies and turndowns so it would be pretty boring. And I don't have a camera,filmer, good spots or anything ha.

|

7/5/2013 8:30 PM

SickDude wrote:

yea its me, lol and im in same boat as four, cept i have a camera and filmers. i just work too much now.

|

TRANSPORTATION CHECK
facebook.
Instagram

7/5/2013 10:32 PM

SickDude wrote:

Four wrote:

Oh yeah but I'm not that good lol. The only tricks I ever do are 3s, 180s, manuals, footjams, fakies and turndowns so it would be pretty boring. And I don't have a camera,filmer, good spots or anything ha.

All I do is Tbogs, tables, and fastplants. And blast shit, but not too trick heavy. I did get a few 3's recently.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/5/2013 10:44 PM

Shit sucks man! Back in my young days, we bent the old one pc. Cranks, but that was about all I remember happening. They just felt weird when you went to pedal after a hard landing or whatever. Parts need to be made to last again, not made to last. 6 months so the kids mom buys him more.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/5/2013 10:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 10:56 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

All I do is Tbogs, tables, and fastplants. And blast shit, but not too trick heavy. I did get a few 3's recently.

Yeah same here I forgot t bogs and tables but tables make no sense to me. I don't do a lot of tricks they're just not my style, and my flat 3s aren't the nicest lol. I should probably actually put together a bike that fits my riding style haha.

|

7/5/2013 11:01 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Shit sucks man! Back in my young days, we bent the old one pc. Cranks, but that was about all I remember happening. They just felt weird when you went to pedal after a hard landing or whatever. Parts need to be made to last again, not made to last. 6 months so the kids mom buys him more.

Yeah man for sure. I rode these cranks a month or so. I did get them second hand but didn't put them through too much haha. Oh well, I know not to buy these again haha.

|

7/5/2013 11:08 PM

Four wrote:

Yeah man for sure. I rode these cranks a month or so. I did get them second hand but didn't put them through too much haha. Oh well, I know not to buy these again haha.

Did the person before you put them through hell? haha.

Seems like every Fly crank ALWAYS breaks. like I know everything eventually breaks and all but still..

|

7/5/2013 11:14 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Did the person before you put them through hell? haha.

Seems like every Fly crank ALWAYS breaks. like I know everything eventually breaks and all but still..

No idea got them through vital lol. Yeah that sounds accurate. They seem to break pretty easy more often then other cranks.

|

7/5/2013 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 11:24 PM

Yeah, I think it's these that always break right there. I know there's at least one brand that gets pics posted a lot breaking there, or the weld at the spindle end. I realize cranks are a high stress item, but damn.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/5/2013 11:19 PM

Four wrote:

No idea got them through vital lol. Yeah that sounds accurate. They seem to break pretty easy more often then other cranks.

Yeah I watched a set of the V1 cranks snap in the same area and all the rider did was a 180 down a 2 stair haha. I don't think he rode very hard either.. more a flowy, manual/smooth dirt jump rider

|

7/5/2013 11:24 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Yeah, I think it's these that always break right there. I know there's at least one brand that gets pics posted a lot breaking there, or the weld at the spindle end. I realize cranks are a high stress item, but damn.

Yeah I've seen quite a few fly cranks break on this spot, I liked these cranks so it sucks they broke.

|

7/5/2013 11:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah I watched a set of the V1 cranks snap in the same area and all the rider did was a 180 down a 2 stair haha. I don't think he rode very hard either.. more a flowy, manual/smooth dirt jump rider

Yeah, I don't do many gaps or stair sets but luckily I think I cracked them on a 3 then went to pedal and it snapped so it was all good haha.

|

7/5/2013 11:27 PM

Four wrote:

Yeah I've seen quite a few fly cranks break on this spot, I liked these cranks so it sucks they broke.

Well yeah, it does suck. It would suck worse if you had gotten fucked up when it snapped. I still hate trying to pedal with a broken part. Crank arm, chain, whatever, it's still a shitty surprise, haha.

|

7/5/2013 11:30 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Well yeah, it does suck. It would suck worse if you had gotten fucked up when it snapped. I still hate trying to pedal with a broken part. Crank arm, chain, whatever, it's still a shitty surprise, haha.

Yeah I was kinda glad they snapped when they did haha. I'd be pissed if I payed for them. Yeah that shit sucks haha, my cranks were making noises for a while but I couldn't find out what it was lol.

|

7/5/2013 11:31 PM

Four wrote:

Yeah, I don't do many gaps or stair sets but luckily I think I cracked them on a 3 then went to pedal and it snapped so it was all good haha.

Got lucky haha that's my biggest fear right now with my Animal cranks since they seem to be cracked, but aren't showing any signs of getting worse. I still 360 off over bar height shit but I'm hoping when/if they actually do break, that it'll be on something small

|

7/5/2013 11:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Got lucky haha that's my biggest fear right now with my Animal cranks since they seem to be cracked, but aren't showing any signs of getting worse. I still 360 off over bar height shit but I'm hoping when/if they actually do break, that it'll be on something small

Yeah for sure haha. Yeah that would suck, if something on my bike sounds weird I don't do anything big. I like my bike to feel real solid and not make noise at all. I always ride real slow and do small stuff if it makes noise or something haha.

|

7/6/2013 9:34 AM

Four wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Four wrote:

Yeah same here I forgot t bogs and tables but tables make no sense to me. I don't do a lot of tricks they're just not my style, and my flat 3s aren't the nicest lol. I should probably actually put together a bike that fits my riding style haha.

My tables are the most inconsitent thing in the world. Some days they are absolutely perfect, other days they suck.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine