ODYSSEY SANDWICH MDS WITH SHADOW HALF LINK!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2013 10:46 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

12/20/2013 10:48 PM

Sooooo... you pretty much ruined the point of a half link. The ONLY way half links are better than full links is their impact resistance. Half links are worse in every other way.

|

12/20/2013 10:52 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Sooooo... you pretty much ruined the point of a half link. The ONLY way half links are better than full links is their impact ...more

lol u make no sense buddy

|

12/20/2013 10:53 PM

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

no he's right...

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/20/2013 10:56 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Sooooo... you pretty much ruined the point of a half link. The ONLY way half links are better than full links is their impact ...more

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

no he's right...

follower much ?

|

12/20/2013 11:00 PM

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

no he's right...

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

follower much ?

yes. I'm clearly a follower because I back a guy up when he says the right thing.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/20/2013 11:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2013 11:04 PM

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

Half links are stronger than full links when it comes to the first few impacts... weaker in every other way. Because of the bends in the plate, whenever you move your cranks at all or hit the chain, they try to straighten out and it stretches out the chain. This stretching severely weakens the chain. Which is why the half link trend seems to (Finally) be dying out. Plus half links tend to be heavier.

With the guards, you don't have to worry about chain impacts, so you're pretty much running a weaker, heavier chain for no good reason.

|

12/21/2013 5:03 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Half links are stronger than full links when it comes to the first few impacts... weaker in every other way. Because of the ...more

Photo
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/21/2013 5:31 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

_reyesbmx_ wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Half links are stronger than full links when it comes to the first few impacts... weaker in every other way. Because of the ...more

dosnt matter u never know

|

12/21/2013 5:42 AM

Hes completely right. And we do know. Dont be a fucking douche and tell us we're wrong when we give you advice.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/21/2013 5:59 AM

Photo
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/21/2013 2:58 PM

i run a half link for more adjustment...

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

12/21/2013 3:18 PM

^^^if you have real short dropouts half links can be better for adjustment. Luckily I can run my rear wheel slammed and still fit a (tight) full link. But other than that...yeah. They right about the strength.

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/21/2013 4:38 PM

sketo wrote:

i run a half link for more adjustment...

A full link with a single half link offers the exact same adjustment as a half link chain...

|

12/21/2013 5:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2013 5:09 PM

Why the fuck are you guys talking shit on some guy's choice of sprocket and chain?

|

12/21/2013 5:10 PM

brianoob wrote:

Why the fuck are you guys talking shit on some guy's choice of sprocket and chain?

because potato

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/21/2013 7:46 PM

I don't get the point of people running guard sprockets when they don't even run 4 pegs.. Or do switch grinds..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/21/2013 7:49 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I don't get the point of people running guard sprockets when they don't even run 4 pegs.. Or do switch grinds..

sprocket stalls?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/21/2013 8:17 PM

idk if you guys realized im on his side, saying a half link takes me impact is by far the most retarded thing ive seen posted on vital more retarded than anything ive seen sickdude post

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/21/2013 8:23 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

one try kid wrote:

sprocket stalls?

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/21/2013 8:36 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

12/21/2013 8:49 PM

one try kid wrote:

sprocket stalls?

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

one try kid wrote:

( ʖ )

all praise the booty!!!!!

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/21/2013 9:38 PM

Impressive would be a 1G8 running through that samich, but then, the chain would be way stronger than an aluminum guard sprocket anyway. And I agree with Steve. Potato.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/21/2013 9:42 PM

His bike , who the fuck cares , its just a chain for fucks sake , not science class.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short