* ^ ~ OFFICIAL COOL KIDS CLUB ~ ^ *

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2019 7:11 AM

This is the official cool kids discussion chatgroup, anything goes, BMX or otherwise. COOL KIDZ ONLY. You Can Only Post Here If You Have Had S*x

BANNED LIST (Certified Virgins) - Eskimojay , ChildishGambino, .pegless.

TOPIC OF THE DAY; What are the best bar ends you have ridden? Also what do you think is the worst state and why?

I'll start - Barends are for pussies and retards, seriously how dumb enough do you have to be to fall sideways on your bars you fucking virgins? lol. like, just turn the fucking bars. Also, Ohio is hands down the worst state because everyone in it is a white trash retard. Seriously, I have never met anyone from Ohio that didn't have at least one extra chromosome. Being manager at McDonalds is considered an achievement over there because all the manufacturing jobs left decades ago because business owners realized what a shithole the state was and hauled ass out of there with whatever 2 hands can carry.

Sound off in the comments below VVVVV

|

i love dick

7/12/2019 7:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2019 7:58 AM

I wanted to be cool. But I honestly don't know anything about Ohio man, so I may never reach that level. Oh and yes I am a s*x haver not once, but like 3 times.

Best bar ends I have ever ridden came attached to some second hand bars I bought. They are very durable, but scratched to the point where I can't properly read what is etched into them. It's something something in USA.

|

7/12/2019 8:07 AM

This garbage ain't even funny anymore, just kind of sad.

Hope things get better man.

|

7/12/2019 8:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2019 8:21 AM

My shadow Alloy bar ends = awesome. Had em for like 13 years.

Well, I have driven through Iowa a couple times, that sucked. Mostly corn there.

What's the criteria to base worst state on? Is it attitude of people? Jobs? Weather? You are too vague. Plus it is an opinion. Mine is that NY sucks. Never been, but with so many people, I imagine is smells like a hockey locker room after a full season without anything being washed. Pretty much everyone I have interacted with from NY online, in person or through my work has had your attitude, and an undeserved sense of entitlement. Arguing about stuff that is pointless, thinking somehow being from a big city makes them immediately better than people who aren't living in a concrete world. Weather there is similar to where I am. Hot summers, cold winters.

McDonald's managers make about the same if not a little more as a lot of the manufacturing jobs out there, just saying. Locally to me welders (with a year of schooling) make around 40k starting, McDonald's Managers (with ZERO college mind you) make around 45K on average. So while you think you are above that, depending on your cost of living, that is a decent livable wage for a single person, and a very livable wage for a small family with some budgeting.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/12/2019 8:35 AM

Best bar ends hmm 🤔 if you want plastic odyssey par ends if you’re into metal ones cnc titanium are the best ive ever had

Ohio is literally the worst state the roads are shit always under construction yet never actually fixed, the majority of people are brain dead and cannot drive, the women are disgusting whores and usually become single moms by the time they’re 13 years old living that section 8 life style, its a mixture of white trash but leaning more towards the ghetto type of white trash, if you’re non white race everyone will worship you just because of that factor doesn’t matter how shitty tour personality is but thats like the most of the world these days, everyone listens to garbage rap music and some how that makes them gangsters lmfao ohio is by far a terrible place to live

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

7/12/2019 9:29 AM

Certified virgin, yet I’m married and have a kid? When was the last time you got your willy wet? 😂

I have arboc smoothie bar ends because I’m an elitist.

If you think you’re a cool kid, I really really don’t want to be in the same club as you.

|

7/12/2019 9:39 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Best bar ends hmm 🤔 if you want plastic odyssey par ends if you’re into metal ones cnc titanium are the best ive ever had

Ohio is literally the worst state the roads are shit always under construction yet never actually fixed, the majority of people are brain dead and cannot drive, the women are disgusting whores and usually become single moms by the time they’re 13 years old living that section 8 life style, its a mixture of white trash but leaning more towards the ghetto type of white trash, if you’re non white race everyone will worship you just because of that factor doesn’t matter how shitty tour personality is but thats like the most of the world these days, everyone listens to garbage rap music and some how that makes them gangsters lmfao ohio is by far a terrible place to live

Mate. You logged into your other account to like your post. What a sad cunt.

|

7/12/2019 10:03 AM

jbales wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

|

7/12/2019 10:28 AM

|

7/12/2019 10:47 AM

I can deal with not being a cool kid. I just wish I were a kid again. Man... the shit I'd do....

|

7/12/2019 12:36 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

My shadow Alloy bar ends = awesome. Had em for like 13 years.

Well, I have driven through Iowa a couple times, that sucked. Mostly corn there.

What's the criteria to base worst state on? Is it attitude of people? Jobs? Weather? You are too vague. Plus it is an opinion. Mine is that NY sucks. Never been, but with so many people, I imagine is smells like a hockey locker room after a full season without anything being washed. Pretty much everyone I have interacted with from NY online, in person or through my work has had your attitude, and an undeserved sense of entitlement. Arguing about stuff that is pointless, thinking somehow being from a big city makes them immediately better than people who aren't living in a concrete world. Weather there is similar to where I am. Hot summers, cold winters.

McDonald's managers make about the same if not a little more as a lot of the manufacturing jobs out there, just saying. Locally to me welders (with a year of schooling) make around 40k starting, McDonald's Managers (with ZERO college mind you) make around 45K on average. So while you think you are above that, depending on your cost of living, that is a decent livable wage for a single person, and a very livable wage for a small family with some budgeting.

My shadow aluminum bar ends would always pop out while I was rolling. It shot out like 5ft one time. Lol

I got a girl pregnant by immaculate inception. In her dreams.

|

7/12/2019 1:13 PM

best bar ends i’ve ever ridden were odi bar ends because i love odi they are so cool longnecks are good grip !!! ohio is dumb haha i play football at ohio scihool sometimes , very very long bus ride!

i have sex like every other day i need a day to rest cux i get tired easy because of my nicotine addiction. ive never had a gf :/ lol haha niiiice

|

13 years old

7/12/2019 1:28 PM

best bar ends I had were Animal, stays lodged in your urethra not too tight but not too loose. just like Ted Cruz.

|

7/12/2019 1:31 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

best bar ends I had were Animal, stays lodged in your urethra not too tight but not too loose. just like Ted Cruz.

If you dont run bar ends you can pee pee through your bars...or fill em up and pop the bar ends on after. The extra weight helps for manuals.

|

7/12/2019 1:56 PM

jbales wrote:

bro no offence but don't you have agoraphobia? you should be the last to call someone a sad cunt lol

|

i love dick

7/12/2019 2:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2019 2:08 PM

jbales wrote:

falloftroy20 wrote:

bro no offence but don't you have agoraphobia? you should be the last to call someone a sad cunt lol

Yep. I'm a sad cunt because I suffer from something I have no control over.
Where's that petition?

|

7/12/2019 2:11 PM

jbales wrote:

falloftroy20 wrote:

You’re a cunt. And literally no one cares about you or your opinion of anything.

|

7/12/2019 2:16 PM

Par ends for life

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/12/2019 2:33 PM

jbales wrote:

falloftroy20 wrote:

Imagine trying to e-bully someone over having PTSD

|

7/12/2019 2:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2019 2:42 PM

I'm too lazy to do these anymore.
|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/12/2019 4:22 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

The best part of you wound up as a brown stain on your mom's mattress. Fucking wanker.

|

7/12/2019 4:30 PM

ohio go zai masu !

|

7/12/2019 7:24 PM

Krooked wrote:

best bar ends i’ve ever ridden were odi bar ends because i love odi they are so cool longnecks are good grip !!! ohio is dumb haha i play football at ohio scihool sometimes , very very long bus ride!

i have sex like every other day i need a day to rest cux i get tired easy because of my nicotine addiction. ive never had a gf :/ lol haha niiiice

Masturbating into a sock doesn’t count as sex.

|

7/12/2019 10:43 PM

Krooked wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Why did the sperm cross the road? Because I put on the wrong socks this morning

|

fack off

7/13/2019 11:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2019 11:17 AM

Krooked wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

adamnmexican wrote:

Why did the sperm cross the road? Because I put on the wrong socks this morning

I just sleep in my filth.

No need to waste a perfectly good dirty sock.

|

7/13/2019 11:18 AM

having a baby is just keeping your cum as a pet

|

7/13/2019 12:22 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Stfu we beat your ass in 1776 and i’ll do it again

|

13 years old

7/13/2019 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2019 12:39 PM

Krooked wrote:

Come to the UK and I'll show you what my boots endowed with the spirit of '76 is like. Nothing but a bitchass herb.

I can't even enter your country because of my past.

|

7/13/2019 12:41 PM

Krooked wrote:

.pegless. wrote:

Krooked wrote:

I wasn’t even alive then. So how could you and your imaginary friends beat my donkey?

|

7/13/2019 1:01 PM

Aight i just read the post about you two and the shit ur goin through. I feel bad bantering with you guys sorry thats fucked up of me.

|

13 years old