OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG !!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2011 2:47 PM

dan lacey, chase dehart, bruno hoffmann, chase hawk, jared washington, alex kennedy, jordan aleppo, dakota roche and sebastian keep will be at unit 23 skatepark (my local) on the 21st of august, YYYYYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/29/2011 2:53 PM

that's awesome!

|

7/29/2011 2:54 PM

The chase's are both my favorite riders smile

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/29/2011 2:58 PM

already told us

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/29/2011 3:00 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

already told us

i said chase hawk is coming

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/29/2011 3:06 PM

Four wrote:

The chase's are both my favorite riders smile

12345. Well some of.

|

Shakesman69: My penis is SMALL.

7/29/2011 3:08 PM

and then they leave because they see you

|

7/29/2011 3:55 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

already told us

mccarthy04 wrote:

no u said everybody and u said garrett but it no biggie... y havent you been on the boards lately?

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/29/2011 4:38 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

already told us

mccarthy04 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

no u said everybody and u said garrett but it no biggie... y havent you been on the boards lately?

i didnt :L i said chase hawk and garrett is coming, dunno, just been doin other stuff

|

My Bicyclemachine.

7/29/2011 4:39 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

i didnt :L i said chase hawk and garrett is coming, dunno, just been doin other stuff

maybe i saw it on ur facebook well whatev still pretty sweet

|

7/29/2011 4:45 PM

im getting to see them a day before you haha smile

|

7/29/2011 4:53 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

bmx4orlife wrote:

maybe i saw it on ur facebook well whatev still pretty sweet

probs yeah

|

My Bicyclemachine.

7/29/2011 4:54 PM

keironw74 wrote:

yeah when they are tired from their long journey, and when they are at unit theyre all refreshed and game from it, HAHAHAHAH

|

My Bicyclemachine.

7/29/2011 4:55 PM

keironw74 wrote:

mccarthy04 wrote:

yeah when they are tired from their long journey, and when they are at unit theyre all refreshed and game from it, HAHAHAHAH

i dont care. I'm still going to see bruno hoffmann this is a once in a life time experience.

|

7/29/2011 11:36 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

and then they leave because they see you

HAAAHA

|

Decided to burn lots of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.