ONE EYE HAS DONE IT AGAIN

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2013 8:21 PM

He's selling his stranger frame and cranks because they have a pentagram on them....

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/6/2013 8:22 PM

What a cool guy he was l0l

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

11/6/2013 8:23 PM

Shut the fuck up

|

11/6/2013 8:24 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Shut the fuck up

^^^^^^^^^

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/6/2013 8:38 PM

Let him. some people are religious and not everyone likes the #420yolosatanicwannabebadass but lets not turn the this into one of "those" threads haha.

|

11/6/2013 8:41 PM

Hey, my original cell number had 666 in it and when I called my religious grandma, she destroyed her brand new iphone 4s and prayed to god because she thought satan was calling her.

|

11/6/2013 8:43 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Shut the fuck up

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^

Ain't no such things as halfway crooks

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/7/2013 12:24 AM

He's liked more than you.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/7/2013 6:37 AM

WHO

CARES

?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/7/2013 7:36 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

WHO

CARES

?

Not me.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/7/2013 4:17 PM

Somebody should restrain him and tattoo a pentagram On That stupid fucker

|

11/10/2013 1:12 PM

first off, who cares?

second, why not just paint over them or some shit

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

11/11/2013 11:32 PM

i hope someone pees on your mother

|

vital's redneck

11/13/2013 6:15 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

Best comment ever.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/13/2013 10:11 AM

sketchytravis wrote:

first off, who cares?

second, why not just paint over them or some shit

This x1000

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/14/2013 2:52 AM

You smelly samual dont you dare do a host and post of this thread on this site despite what is doing a happenings of right now okay you bum blast and

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

11/15/2013 6:09 AM

It's true I sold my frame and working on a selling my cranks and banned bud saw sprocket, I don't want to rep anything that would make me a hypocrite, and you can talk all the crap you want it doesn't bother me I still love you guys (=

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/15/2013 6:12 AM

Leave. Now.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/15/2013 9:38 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

It's true I sold my frame and working on a selling my cranks and banned bud saw sprocket, I don't want to rep anything that would make me a hypocrite, and you can talk all the crap you want it doesn't bother me I still love you guys (=

right on dude.

|

11/15/2013 10:49 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

Still the best comment ever.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/17/2013 3:09 PM

how much on the cranks?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/17/2013 6:42 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

how much on the cranks?

I'm trying to sell it as a combo cranks sprocket bearing and pedals (odyssey JCPC banned bud saw 25t primo 22MM B.cool pm me for a price

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit