OSS

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2016 5:35 PM

Should I stock OSS clothing in my store?

|

8/3/2016 6:22 PM

I'd buy it if my local shop sold it, so if enough bikers in your area knew the OSS crew they might too.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

8/4/2016 8:57 AM

Morally no, what a bunch of fuckbois. Financially yes, for some reason a fair few people would suck the ball sweat from their underwear.

|

8/4/2016 9:10 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Morally no, what a bunch of fuckbois. Financially yes, for some reason a fair few people would suck the ball sweat from their ...more

This, so much this

|

8/4/2016 9:15 AM

This might be a stupid question but what the hell is OSS?

|

8/4/2016 9:18 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

This might be a stupid question but what the hell is OSS?

OSS is On Some Shit, a BMX crew on the YouTube channel The Come Up.

|

Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen

8/4/2016 11:51 AM

Depends on who your store is trying to target as customers, if youre planing on servicing the younger generation of riders I might hold back on selling OSS stuff since its a bit suggestive and caters to the older crowd. I would stick with brands that you think parents might approve of (yes I know it sounds lame but in the end a store is a business and its about making money).

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

8/4/2016 11:53 AM

Nope.

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

8/4/2016 1:19 PM

It's Adam22's clothing stuff isn't it? Personally I wouldn't but I have zero respect for most of what he does.

On the flip side, you would sell the crap out of most of it IF there is a decent BMX following in your area.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2016 4:24 PM

There is quite a big BMX following where I live but I don't know if I could sell it. Why? Because everyone is hella poor. And here in canada a shirt would sell for like $30-$50.

|

8/4/2016 4:30 PM

DaFishMan wrote:

There is quite a big BMX following where I live but I don't know if I could sell it. Why? Because everyone is hella poor. And ...more

Sounds like you answered your own question.

Maybe see if you can stock like a dozen shirts and hats?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2016 5:30 PM

You should sell little devil clothing instead

|

8/4/2016 5:42 PM

DaFishMan wrote:

There is quite a big BMX following where I live but I don't know if I could sell it. Why? Because everyone is hella poor. And ...more

Right, then why have it to go that guy? Maybe try selling something from local co.? Idk if there's anything like that, but I def wldnt waste time/$/space on stuff that can just be ordered online from big warehouse for less unless it's something you can see people picking up as a an impulse/package buy while they're in the store

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

8/5/2016 6:48 PM

eskimojay wrote:

OH MY GOD THIS.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/7/2016 6:06 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Morally no, what a bunch of fuckbois. Financially yes, for some reason a fair few people would suck the ball sweat from their ...more

Oh my god

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

8/7/2016 12:57 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

SinkBmx wrote:

Oh my god

Tell me I'm wrong.

|

8/7/2016 2:37 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I support this

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

8/7/2016 7:14 PM

I find some of their videos pretty entertaining. but i wouldnt wear any of the cloths.

|

9/15/2016 5:15 AM

DaFishMan wrote:

what is ur store name i might order stuff

|

9/15/2016 1:26 PM

DaFishMan wrote:

philipbmxy wrote:

What do you mean by order? We are a walk in store.

|

9/15/2016 9:55 PM

DaFishMan wrote:

philipbmxy wrote:

DaFishMan wrote:

What do you mean by order? We are a walk in store.

oh i thought it was going to be like an online store to.

|