OSS video parts?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2017 4:50 AM

where have all the banger OSS videos been? Haven't seen anything since the on everything edit from everyone. Seems like the whole crew has kind of chilled out recently but maybe i'm just missing something.

|

5/3/2017 5:58 AM

man, you would have hated back in the day waiting for VHS's and DVDs to come in the mail

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

5/3/2017 9:32 AM

bmxfromma wrote:

man, you would have hated back in the day waiting for VHS's and DVDs to come in the mail

you're right haha
seems like instagram clips are all that's filmed anymore or vlog clips, The come up's recent webisodes have been documenting some amazing looking clips though

|

5/3/2017 2:09 PM

The only oss video worth watching is football, and that's only because of garrett reeves section

|

5/3/2017 4:10 PM

There so many other better videos out right now. Just watch something else. We used to wait years for new stuff...

|

5/3/2017 4:52 PM

Meh. I don't care for OSS because of Adam22 being a toolbag.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/4/2017 11:45 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

There so many other better videos out right now. Just watch something else. We used to wait years for new stuff...

Lol knowing that you skated also, shit man those were some testing times. Youd see pictures in the mags for years before the video was released. Patience and anticipation. I remember my buddy's copies of In Bloom and Sight Unseen being fucked up, espcially Trainwreck and Cardiels parts. Especially Sight Unseen with the SF gold rail.

|

5/8/2017 5:41 PM

They are all fucking shit, as OSS, 22 and the whole TCU is the worst thing ever to come into BMX.

It's a fucking disgrace.

|

5/8/2017 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2017 11:58 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

thairishguy wrote:

Lol knowing that you skated also, shit man those were some testing times. Youd see pictures in the mags for years before the ...more

Oh yeah, those were the good old days. Kids have no patience lol. They don't even know...

Sight unseen was awesome. I forgot about that one. I remember waiting years for really sorry.

|