Odessey hazardlite vs odessey aerospace

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2018 10:02 PM

I hear great things about both but idk which one is stronger/better

|

smile

7/23/2018 11:22 PM

I've had hazard lites front and back for over a year and haven't tried them once yet

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/23/2018 11:40 PM

Hazard Lite by build is stronger
The Odyssey Hazard Lite is designed as Odysseys Hazard Triple Walled Rim but the center of the rim is a double wall,

The Aerospace will be your lighter weight alternative that still retains some strength to get you by.

The Odyssey Litehouse Rim on the other hand is built stronger than the Aerospace but is a tad wider to give a little bit more support against flexing

The Odyssey Litehouse could be your better middle ground

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

7/24/2018 1:18 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I've had hazard lites front and back for over a year and haven't tried them once yet

Lol thats a funny typo!

Obviously you meant trued. But still funny. smile

|

7/24/2018 1:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2018 1:26 PM

I have a couple hazard lites in the rear and I have had to true the shit out of them. but my first one was a factory build and they didnt tighten the spokes enough the second was handbuilt but by an idiot that completely forgot to tighten half of the spokes. Im an idiot for not checking it first but i had to really pull the rim straight after my very first 180 with it and it took a long time before it finally stabilized and I didnt have to true it after every ride.

They seem robust if well taken care of. I have never broken a rim but I would personally choose a different rim If I was building a wheel from scratch. The aluminum they use is not 7000 series (which I prefer) and its not the lightest rim. That being said, I do like them and trust them 100 percent.

|

7/24/2018 1:29 PM

I would get a Rollcage or a Ribcage...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/24/2018 1:37 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Gsport rims are like £90 each here in UK where Odyssey are about £65, not sure if they are worth the added cost since most rims cost £50-60

|

Hmmm

7/24/2018 1:56 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Gsport rims are like 90 each here in UK where Odyssey are about 65, not sure if they are worth the added cost since most rims ...more

Ah I see... I didn't know they were so expensive there...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/24/2018 2:39 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Gsport rims are like 90 each here in UK where Odyssey are about 65, not sure if they are worth the added cost since most rims ...more

That’s a $5 discount for the 7ka, but otherwise that’s a fucking rip, especially for the gsport rims Jesus Christ. $118? That’s $38 more than a regular ribcage costs.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

7/24/2018 3:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2018 4:12 PM

HavokDJ wrote:

That’s a $5 discount for the 7ka, but otherwise that’s a fucking rip, especially for the gsport rims Jesus Christ. $118? That’ ...more

I don't mind how much parts cost, as long as they hold up. My ribcages have taken shitloads of abuse in the few years I've had them, without a problem; they've been worth every cent.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

7/24/2018 3:11 PM

Trued , phone always autocorrects things it doesn't understand . It happens a lot , you all probably notice it . But ya get the Hazard Lites , I'm stoked with mine and they put up to some shit

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/24/2018 3:59 PM

Edman123 wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

That’s a $5 discount for the 7ka, but otherwise that’s a fucking rip, especially for the gsport rims Jesus Christ. $118? That’ ...more

p1p1092 wrote:

I don't mind how much parts cost, as long as they hold up. My ribcages have taken shitloads of abuse in the few years I've had ...more

I’m glad you see it another way, but that’s still expensive, though it could probably be attributed to shipping costs since odyssey, gsport, and Sunday are US based.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

7/24/2018 5:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2018 5:16 PM

HavokDJ wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

I don't mind how much parts cost, as long as they hold up. My ribcages have taken shitloads of abuse in the few years I've had ...more

HavokDJ wrote:

I’m glad you see it another way, but that’s still expensive, though it could probably be attributed to shipping costs since ...more

To me, the only truly expensive part is the one you have to replace but then again, I work 2 jobs, 7 days a week and haven't many responsibilities besides rent.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

7/24/2018 5:28 PM

Hazard lites are better and they will be good enough for most people. But the ribcage is the strongest 36h rim you can get.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/24/2018 11:02 PM

Currently running Aerospace in the front and Hazard Lite in the rear with zero issues.

I've had great luck with Odyssey complete wheels, so that's what I usually go for.

|

7/25/2018 10:25 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

I’m glad you see it another way, but that’s still expensive, though it could probably be attributed to shipping costs since ...more

p1p1092 wrote:

To me, the only truly expensive part is the one you have to replace but then again, I work 2 jobs, 7 days a week and haven't ...more

God damn, I just worked 11 days in a row and I am pretty much dead on my feet.
You must be superman in disguise

|

Hmmm