Odyssey Director fork......

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2009 8:17 PM

Hey everyone,

Anyone got a valid opinion on the Odyssey Director fork? I can pick up a cheap pair and was thinking of giving them a go........

|

11/9/2009 8:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2009 8:18 PM

there all right but they stress the head tube and your headset

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

11/9/2009 8:34 PM

got some thick ass drop outs

|

11/9/2009 8:37 PM

they are the best forks in the world

|

11/9/2009 8:42 PM

no hang up on your grinds anymore!

|

11/9/2009 10:47 PM

Cheers for the comments guys, Ill have to have a think....

|

11/9/2009 10:52 PM

aaron ross rides em...

|

11/9/2009 10:55 PM

mckell wrote:

aaron ross rides em...

aaron ross has no style.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

11/9/2009 10:56 PM

mckell wrote:

aaron ross rides em...

funtington wrote:

aaron ross has no style.

aaron ross is a badass wink

|

11/9/2009 10:56 PM

but yeah dont get the directors cuz aaron ross rdes them, and he has no style.

|

11/9/2009 10:58 PM

mckell wrote:

aaron ross rides em...

funtington wrote:

aaron ross has no style.

mckell wrote:

aaron ross is a badass wink

agreed just does not look good while being one ahha

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

11/9/2009 11:09 PM

Just found out Taj Mehelich and Gary Young ride em too, sealed the deal fro me....

|

11/9/2009 11:16 PM

if they werent on such a gay angle i would ride them

|

"go high, touch the sky"

11/10/2009 12:24 AM

I think they look funny, but the ride the same as a normal fork. Still has 32mm offset.

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/22/2009 2:08 PM

i want the director forks. ill but them from u or give u a shadow rant v2 laced to a primo for em.

|

Refs:
nikpeterson
murtaugh
drboy14
collin86
x_woody_x

11/22/2009 2:10 PM

get em dude ther great

|

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=100000120996960

""""\___/""""

does this make my signature look fat?

11/22/2009 2:30 PM

huss wrote:

if they werent on such a gay angle i would ride them

If they didn't have that angle they would be equivalent to zero-offset flatland forks. The angle compensates for not having offset dropouts. Stop saying stupid shit.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/13/2010 9:33 AM

mckell wrote:

aaron ross rides em...

funtington wrote:

aaron ross has no style.

aaron ross is a king you cornholio

|

2/13/2010 9:36 AM

mckell wrote:

aaron ross rides em...

funtington wrote:

aaron ross has no style.

sebwood wrote:

aaron ross is a king you cornholio

stop bringing back old threads

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/13/2010 9:40 AM

they're really good. they're pretty light, but super strong. some times they look a little gay depending on your bike though, but they're totally worth it. everyone thinks they would feel different from "normal" forks but they feel exactly the same. my favorite part about them is that the dropouts are 10mm hollow dropouts, which is stronger than normal dropouts, and they're designed so that if you run pegs they completely cover them so the dropouts don't hook up on grinds.

|

5/18/2011 6:41 PM

If you're worried about look and style, get a lowrider bike. If someone says the Director looks gay, just laugh at them when their fork bends and your's is still going strong. Odyssey's forks are backed by a lifetime guarantee. Function before form says it all. They look kick ass on my Grim Reaper Eternal. I don't see how they can stress anything more than a normal fork though. The pressures feel the same. These are some of the best forks made.

|

5/18/2011 7:04 PM

James_Kincheloe wrote:

If you're worried about look and style, get a lowrider bike. If someone says the Director looks gay, just laugh at them when their fork bends and your's is still going strong. Odyssey's forks are backed by a lifetime guarantee. Function before form says it all. They look kick ass on my Grim Reaper Eternal. I don't see how they can stress anything more than a normal fork though. The pressures feel the same. These are some of the best forks made.

This date was last commented on in Feb 2010. Check the dates on the threads mayne

|

5/18/2011 9:18 PM

Very tough forks. I had some of the first ones on my rig until I got to Eastern. Still have them laying around in case I need some emergency forks

|

twitter

PROBZ

5/18/2011 9:42 PM

sorry dont mean to keep this old thread going, but is it just me, or do they look like they are bent, and i would think they would bend more, just me i guess

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit