Odyssey Fork Stickers

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2011 9:03 PM

i recently got a fork off vital it was yellow and fucked up so i rawed it down and it came out good im looking to paint it white either spraypaint it or get it powercoated however i really want the odyssey fork stickers but i dont know where to get them
? i need help on geting them. do i email odyssey or call or does anone have them idk i just need help on getting them.

if anyone has them i will buy them and pay shipping well hope u can help.

|

reffs, BEATASSDICkwink, Creative Bmx, Mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com.,ecuadevil,lee rager

4/22/2011 9:04 PM

Hit up Odyssey about it, they will probably hook you up.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

4/22/2011 9:05 PM

ill try tomorow do u think i should call or whats there email?

|

reffs, BEATASSDICkwink, Creative Bmx, Mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com.,ecuadevil,lee rager

4/22/2011 9:08 PM

bmx4thahaters wrote:

ill try tomorow do u think i should call or whats there email?

It will be on their website, try e-mailing them first. If that doesn't work, call them up.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

4/22/2011 9:15 PM

just shoot them an envelope with a drawing or picture and write a note in theere saying it would be super rad if they sent your odyssey dirt classic fork sticker set because you recently re painted yours

|

4/22/2011 9:19 PM

goodiideA I GUESS I GOTTA MAKE TIME to do it
srry caps aha

|

4/22/2011 9:31 PM

you could ask your lbs. the owner of my lbs always orders stickers from companies and hands em out to me and my buddies. got some ody ones, some eastern ones, some s&m and fit and even some cult stuff. try that.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

4/22/2011 9:55 PM

ill peel mine off and sell em to you for 115 bucks

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

4/24/2011 6:27 PM

deal but 115 is a little cheap.. i wans thinkin 150 so im not lowballing you

|

4/24/2011 6:34 PM

yea draw them a pic or something, a kid on here drew a picture and asked for a spacebar sticker and it worked

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13