Odyssey Freecoaster Driver bearing help.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/28/2013 6:50 PM

Well i got a new bearing for my odyssey driver for the reloader. The other bearing blew and now the outer ring of the bearing is completely stuck on the inside of the driver. I have no clue on how to remove it! How do you fix this problem???

Photo

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/29/2013 12:32 AM

ANYONE??? ANY TYPE OF HELP? hahaha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/29/2013 12:35 AM

Use a hammer and flat head screw driver

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/29/2013 12:38 AM

Put a flat head screw driver in the groove of the bearing ring and rest the screw driver against the driver kinda, tap on the handle until it pushes out some, then do the same thing but this time wedge the screw driver in the area between the blown bearing ring & the bearing/or part of the driver directly behind it. Or try tapping it out from behind the driver by wedging the screw driver in the groove & tapping it till it comes out. Might not be enough room for that though

|

6/29/2013 1:24 AM

Okay ill try. hopefully i dont stab myself in the face with a screwdriver like last time. lets do it! haha

|