Odyssey Graduate pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2016 7:14 PM

Havent seen any reviews on these yet so what have people got to say about them?

|

7/8/2016 1:09 AM

30$ a piece Canadian without taxes or shipping . Pretty insane in my eyes for one peg you pay almost 40$ . So many plastic pegs out you don't need Odyssey ones . Get Venoms had them for 2 years core is fine only used 1 sleeve for each peg and they're still useable not even cracked or worn down

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/8/2016 11:30 AM

Mpegs are $20 for a pair and last way longer...

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

7/24/2016 8:00 AM

$30 a piece? More like $18.95. So roughly $40.00 a pair. I would look at the Cult butter pegs as they include 2 sleeves for around $18.00.

|

7/24/2016 11:00 AM

93z28 wrote:

$30 a piece? More like $18.95. So roughly $40.00 a pair. I would look at the Cult butter pegs as they include 2 sleeves for ...more

Canadian you dumb cunt and why do you bump old threads

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/24/2016 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2016 11:08 AM

Man didn't realize 16 days made it a old thread. Shut up and sit down you fucking Canadian bastard. I don't need any lip from a dumbass kid like yourself.

|

7/24/2016 11:25 AM

93z28 wrote:

Man didn't realize 16 days made it a old thread. Shut up and sit down you fucking Canadian bastard. I don't need any lip from ...more

Really? Just joining the site and running your mouth to someones who's been a member for years? You're off to a great start!!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

7/24/2016 11:34 AM

93z28 wrote:

Man didn't realize 16 days made it a old thread. Shut up and sit down you fucking Canadian bastard. I don't need any lip from ...more

The Horror Contact wrote:

Really? Just joining the site and running your mouth to someones who's been a member for years? You're off to a great start!! ...more

Really? Are you that blind? I just stated the price I see the pegs go for and he mouths off to me calling me a cunt which was totally uncalled for. And what does me recently joining have to do with it? Am i suppose to kiss his ass or something since he has been here for years? I can't even defend myself with a comeback?

|

7/24/2016 2:09 PM

93z28 wrote:

Fucking internet man don't take it so seriously honestly I get shit on occasionally here and it's nothing to be upset about just ask Sunday about my wifi thread and a couple others floatin around lol

|

My Cult 2 Short

7/24/2016 2:23 PM

93z28 wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Fucking internet man don't take it so seriously honestly I get shit on occasionally here and it's nothing to be upset about ...more

lol It's all good. Guess I am just used to other random forums where they are more strict.

|

7/24/2016 5:46 PM

93z28 wrote:

lol It's all good. Guess I am just used to other random forums where they are more strict.

I just say things but don't really intend it to be mean , I guess the sarcasm is hard to detect online but ya wasn't trying to be a dick . Seriously tho on 3ride they're 30$ each and you can get cheaper pegs that are similar in quality for a LOT cheaper .

|

My Cult 2 Short