Odyssey Hazard Lite Rims?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/25/2015 10:33 AM

I have heard really mixed things about this and the majority do say that the Hazards are really strong and nice, but i wanna know what you guys say.

How would you rate these rims? I should be getting a set and may go ahead and lace them up.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/25/2015 10:46 AM

I ride one in the back for a little more than a year now. Had no problems so far and seems to be strong.
would give it 9 out of 10.

But im riding a 48h.

|

Instagram: @bjoernkrg

1/25/2015 10:48 AM

Have an ocean blue haz lite laced to a g-sport homer, cant fault it in any way, feels great.

|

1/25/2015 10:50 AM

I've rode a couple their pretty damn good rims

|

1/25/2015 10:53 AM

Don't ask how but I put a hole straight through the outer wall and they've held up perfectly fine

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/25/2015 11:04 AM

This is good information. haha Thanks dudes. I guess i will paint them a funky color and lace em up then!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/25/2015 11:19 AM

So good that i don't even notice it's on my bike. I never have to think if it's true or not because i know it is.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

1/25/2015 12:43 PM

Had one on the front for 2 years, great wheel

|

1/25/2015 1:55 PM

Good rims ive rode them for many years
i would suggest getting the 7ka rims if you can spend the extra money

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/25/2015 6:02 PM

10/10 would get

|

1/25/2015 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/25/2015 7:59 PM

Coopers25 wrote:

10/10 would get

nope 9/10 would get

i'll go Gsport all the way

|

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start, to be great...

1/25/2015 9:36 PM

Used to true my rear every couple of months when it would get a small wiggle. Would look pretty bad after 4-5months. But then again, my Gsport Rollcages were hardly better. Im just really rough on rims i guess haha. The Hazards held up great though, i would definitely recommend them. Never got any flat spots or anything like that.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/25/2015 10:22 PM

Hazard lites are great Rims, what else can I say? if you got them, USE THEM!

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/26/2015 12:33 PM

These rims are sick, got to ride friends for a bit, i'd trust them, they held up to stairs and gaps.

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

1/26/2015 2:22 PM

My friend's been on them for like 3 years? I don't remember, I just know he's had them since we really got into riding and I think I tightened it once through the entire time he's had them. Definitely great for the money, although I'd probably go for Aerospaces over them since they're essentially updated, aero-shaped Hazard Lites.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/26/2015 2:49 PM

I had them YEARS ago (like 7-8 years ago) and they were super good. Probably 8/10 because I got mine used and they were beat up already.

Would be 10/10 if I had bought new.

I also dig my Demolition Zeros. 3 years now without more than a couple minor truings. (I ride less now, but that's still solid.)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/26/2015 3:08 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

My friend's been on them for like 3 years? I don't remember, I just know he's had them since we really got into riding and I ...more

The Aerospaces are a new design, I think you mean the 7KA rim...

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/26/2015 3:24 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

The Aerospaces are a new design, I think you mean the 7KA rim...

Nope, Aerospaces were designed to kinda take the place of Hazard Lites in the line. Stronger sidewalls, lighter, and cheap-ish.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/27/2015 7:57 AM

Th 7KAs are sick, i would ride, i trust those rims.

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...