Odyssey Hazard V1 driver

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2013 7:48 PM

So I replaced the bearings for my hazard hub trued the wheel greased it all up so its nice and quiet but one of the teeth on the driver is bent. Just want to know what replacement drivers will fit it and where to get one.
Also will the V2 and V3 hazard cassette drivers suit?

Thanks guys

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/22/2013 7:51 PM

It should fit, I'm pretty sure all versions of the axle, driver & hardware are all interchangeable. could be wrong though

|

10/22/2013 7:56 PM

Thanks man. Anywhere you know that i can get a driver in au and are there any differences between driver sizes E.g. needle bearings in 10t but not in 9?

|

10/22/2013 8:04 PM

This is the only thing I found so far, I'm not familiar with too many Australian mail orders.. not available in 9t though, they're all sold out it says http://valebmx.com/product/joy-tec-cassette-driver/in/drivers-hub-parts

Joytech/Odyssey hazard hubs all use the same hardware/drivers/axles, so that would fit.

And the 9t uses the needle bearing because it's better suited for the smaller gearing. most 9t drivers use smaller bearings as opposed to 10t drivers that use slightly larger bearings. The smaller bearings in the 9t version shit out pretty quickly, so they use a needle bearing instead for longer life. 10t uses the larger bearings so it's not needed

|

10/22/2013 8:17 PM

Thanks man ill pick one up from danscomp and get myself a hub guard as well.

|