Odyssey MPEGS

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2015 5:35 PM

Looking at getting a set of pegs and started looking at options. Pegs are damn pricey and the mpegs seem great for the price and you get 2 pegs cheaper than most single peg buys. Any reason why not to get these? Or what should I be looking at for peg specs?

|

(insert sig here)

2/23/2015 6:06 PM

Pegs are pegs... There's some guys on here who have them and haven't had issues.

|

2/23/2015 7:44 PM

I found those pretty durable. Not the lightest but hey who cares about weight?

I am selling a set in chrome if you interested

|

2/23/2015 7:56 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

I am selling a set in chrome if you interested ...more

Ya I noticed they are heavier then others. I would be interested depending on how much shipped and condition.

|

(insert sig here)

2/23/2015 8:01 PM

Another question. I never grinded but wanna learn... so I ride right front foot forward, is there a general rule of thumb on which side I should grind on? I ride rhd but also spin right because when I use to snowboard I spun right. So just feels natural. If I need to learn to grind on my right I can swap my whole bike setup left side so no biggie there.

|

(insert sig here)

2/23/2015 8:03 PM

pegs are pegs ive only had issues with shadow little ones denting other than that never broke a peg ive always gave them away and got new ones for.no reason lol

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/24/2015 4:36 AM

wildzcardz wrote:

Another question. I never grinded but wanna learn... so I ride right front foot forward, is there a general rule of thumb on ...more

If you spin right (clockwise), you probabibly want the pegs on the left.

|

2/24/2015 6:05 AM

Run 4 pegs. Why limit your options?

What is your local park?

|

2/24/2015 9:46 AM

Right foot forward usually grinds right too.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

2/24/2015 9:58 AM

I liked them, they slide well, but they're some heavy pegs. It's noticeably heavier than most. The only good things are
they'll last ages and slide well.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/24/2015 7:00 PM

funfrontbrake wrote:

I am selling a set in chrome if you interested ...more

wildzcardz wrote:

Ya I noticed they are heavier then others. I would be interested depending on how much shipped and condition.

They are like new. Very minimal use. You can shoot me a txt at 14184406861

|

2/26/2015 11:00 AM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Pegs are pegs... There's some guys on here who have them and haven't had issues.

this. i got the gis back in the day because they were the cheapest.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "