Odyssey Monolever!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 6:13 AM

Probably going to get this lever because i've now got the money for it, i got advanced payments from my bank and i thought id dial my ride....

Can you run snafu twin astroglide upper cables with it? is the Odyssey M2 lever the only one you can't run twin cables with?

|

5/2/2013 6:27 AM

dual astroglides dont work with any odyssey lever. if you want Astroglide, buy a different lever. Or buy the M2 because its basically the same as the monolever, but comes with dual cables specifically designed for it.......thats your best option

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/2/2013 6:43 AM

They have an Odyssey Twin cable setup that works well with it. Depends on the cable head on the Astroglides.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/2/2013 7:10 AM

must of seen modded ones then, cause i was at an indoor skatepark and they were all running snafu astroglide uppers with odyssey monolevers.

|

5/2/2013 8:01 AM

I always thought the Snafu Upper Cable worked with the M2. The M2 comes with a Twin Cable though anyway.

|

5/2/2013 8:16 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

They have an Odyssey Twin cable setup that works well with it. Depends on the cable head on the Astroglides.

I didnt mean to quote... But it says right on danscomp that they wont work on odyssey levers. Also, they may have bought an m2 and put the atroglide housing on the cables...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/2/2013 8:52 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

I didnt mean to quote... But it says right on danscomp that they wont work on odyssey levers. Also, they may have bought an m2 and put the atroglide housing on the cables...

Only if they are running knarps on the end, the cables have heads on both ends, so you cannot take the housing off.

And you would need to modify the M-2 to work with it. Looks to be a simple solution from what I googled.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/2/2013 5:47 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Only if they are running knarps on the end, the cables have heads on both ends, so you cannot take the housing off.

And you would need to modify the M-2 to work with it. Looks to be a simple solution from what I googled.

could you link me? if it's doable i could probably do it, but i don't want to destroy the lever though

|

5/9/2013 6:28 AM

I have a mono lever I could sell you.

|

Refs: 25+

5/9/2013 6:57 PM

you can run snafu twin cables on and oddy mono lever, the only reason people say you cant in because the barrel adjuster for the lever does not fit through the cable adapter but i just filed the threads off my barrel so that it slides into the lever rather then screwing and this way it fits through the hole, you can also use a smaller diameter barrel or push the cable back through the big hole drill it out to fit the barrel and then push the cable back through, any of these three methods will work

|