Odyssey PC's Titanium upgrade. (2009) For human titanium nuts.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2018 4:38 PM

Not sure if this is a Re-Post:
Titanium "BlueSix" upgrade decreases the weight of a pair of Odyssey PCs while simultaneously increasing the potential colour combinations. This means that it's impossible for anyone to convince me that it isn't awesome.

|

4/1/2018 5:20 PM

My only worry would be snapping a pedal spindle.

|

4/2/2018 1:28 AM

It looks cool as fuck, only downside is that you would be swapping pedal bodies more often as the clear is brittle and the pins can snap off.
Also are they looseball pedals? Be a pain in the ass to get the bearings in.

|

Hmmm

4/3/2018 7:08 AM

Edman123 wrote:

It looks cool as fuck, only downside is that you would be swapping pedal bodies more often as the clear is brittle and the pins can snap off.

Yeah, I have some and pretty much all PC pedals are looseballs. Not to mention that they don't sell replacement bodies, they sell the whole pedal, so you're buying extra spindles for no reason.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/3/2018 7:21 AM

Edman123 wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

Yeah, I have some and pretty much all PC pedals are looseballs. Not to mention that they don't sell replacement bodies, they sell the whole pedal, so you're buying extra spindles for no reason.

It would make more sense to sell them for the jcpcs because they don't use bearings and you can buy pedal bodies separately, the don't make them in clear though.

|

Hmmm

4/3/2018 7:28 AM

Edman123 wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

It would make more sense to sell them for the jcpcs because they don't use bearings and you can buy pedal bodies separately, the don't make them in clear though.

Yeah
Also, why doesn't Odyssey sell JCPC on their own website? They seem to be on every distributor, just not their own site.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

4/3/2018 7:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2018 7:32 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

Yeah
Also, why doesn't Odyssey sell JCPC on their own website? They seem to be on every distributor, just not their own site.

Nevermind, it's under a different name now, OG/PC.

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

4/3/2018 7:35 AM

Edman123 wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

Yeah

HavokDJ wrote:

Nevermind, it's under a different name now, OG/PC.

However, I did notice one thing. If you buy all the parts seperately (spindle $13, pins $5, pedal halves $14) you actually save $3.

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

4/3/2018 9:39 AM

I don't think Bluesix is around anymore.
They were a great company and I used to ride their fork.

|

4/3/2018 9:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2018 9:52 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I don't think Bluesix is around anymore.
They were a great company and I used to ride their fork.

Yeah, I don't think they're around anymore either. I can't find anything on them online and the picture came from an article I found about the spindles.

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

4/3/2018 10:20 AM

Actually, If you still want titanium spindles for your PC pedals, Far East Cycles makes some, and they come with sealed bearings too.

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican