Odyssey Path Pro Tires

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2017 9:30 PM

These look pretty nice... I'd like to pick up a pair. Does anyone know the inflated width and weight for the 2.25s? Photo

(Picture from KingsRideShop)

|

3/16/2017 9:58 PM

Saw these on Jacob Cables bike check and he said they're out , but I guess they're still pretty new ?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/16/2017 11:20 PM

Might just be the slick center area, but for some reason I don't really like the look of these at all, even though they're not that much different from the regular Path tires

|

3/17/2017 12:49 PM

Tire market is so much less cooler than it was in like 2012ish. Every brand had big fat kevlar bead tires for the low.
Now folding tires are disappearing, and there's like half the amount there was like wtf I don't run pegs

Pretty cool though, probably like $38.99 a tire. Insanity. I remember when those premium refuse resist folding 2.5's or whatever were like 20 bones and I could ghost ride my bike down the whole block... now those were the glory tires of the tire.

Moral of the story is, Fit FAF-K's or die

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/23/2019 12:10 AM

Bump
I see Its actually has been awhile since these dropped although some how 🤔

Anyways...

anyone riding these im debating on getting me a pair Just wanted to bumb the first thread i could find on them see what y’all have to say

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/23/2019 7:46 AM

I wish they made them in 1.85 again. Best tire ever. I still have 2.1 in red and blue tanwall

|

It’s all bmx

6/23/2019 10:02 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

I wish they made them in 1.85 again. Best tire ever. I still have 2.1 in red and blue tanwall

🤔 you don’t like to manual do ya 😆

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit