Odyssey Q2, Front Wheel, Complete.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2014 7:26 PM

Manufacture:
http://www.odysseybmx.com/catalog/complete-wheels/q2-wheel/

Buy at...
https://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/401099/Odyssey_Q2_Front_Wheel.html

Nothing new about this Rim, and no real reviews on it, My birthday is coming up, And I wanted to know if this wheel is worth the 110 bucks, Or, Should I just save and get the Q1, Yes I know the q1 is stronger, and heavier, however I'm not sure if I would be able to get that much for my birthday.

I run atm, a single wall Star Circle 6061 alloy rim, laced to a OEM unsealed hub, Which ever one will be a massive upgrade from this, However I am trying to drop weight from the front, But I do not buy parts lightly, If the Q1 is just -so- much better, I'll gladly save up...

HELP ME PLEASE PICK A GOOD FRONT WHEEL~~~

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

6/10/2014 7:41 PM

ive seen the mission stewart front go ham its $80 its not bad great upgrade from what you have and its female

|

6/10/2014 7:42 PM

The Q2 is better as it has a better rim with a welded seam, but the Q1 would be a good choice still. It's quadruple pinned I believe, which is twice as much than normal pinned rims, and the hubs are the same.

You could also go with a custom wheel & get the same hub with the Sun Rhynolite rim instead

so it'd be Odyssey Quartet hub laced to a Sun Rhynolite rim with black Sapim spokes

and that'd only be like a buck more, and they lace it for free if you call in and have them build it. That way it's the same price, but you're getting a bit better rim since the seam is welded and that rim is a great front rim.

|

6/10/2014 7:54 PM

Mini Front hub

Rollcage rim.

Bam your set

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/10/2014 7:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The Q2 is better as it has a better rim with a welded seam, but the Q1 would be a good choice still. It's quadruple pinned I ...more

Yeah, get a rhino lite

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

6/10/2014 8:10 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Mini Front hub

Rollcage rim.

Bam your set

Yeah if he wants to pay more for just a hub than he would for the Q1 wheel, that functions just the same as nearly every other hub out there for half the price

|

6/10/2014 8:11 PM

should add that 140 is the most I would spend on a front wheel... Preferred to be black, or chromed.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop