Odyssey Rifle peg

Related:
Create New Tag

11/10/2011 8:38 AM

What does everyone think of these. They are 7075 and are smaller than the odyssey jpeg lighter pegs.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

11/10/2011 8:39 AM

they look pretty solid, its def. more of a park and light street peg though

|

ride park. Go big.

11/10/2011 8:50 AM

It's aluminum, meaning it will grind away super fast on concrete, and stick to steel rails/grind slowly. I would only rock em for aluminum rails or smooth waxed concrete.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/10/2011 9:29 AM

I was thinking of trying a set just to see how they hold up.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

11/10/2011 11:44 AM

probably would never buy em. but id rock em if i got em for free

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

11/10/2011 11:45 AM

at least they aint plastic. who the fuck thought of plastic pegs?

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

11/10/2011 11:59 AM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

at least they aint plastic. who the fuck thought of plastic pegs?

people who want to ride indoor parks but the parks dont allow metal pegs or when (prettysure not forsure) i think it was G who's steel peg penetrated his leg really deep and fucked it up so he invitended plegs so im pretty sure it was g or someone with gsport. Everything has there place Aluminum's are good for riders like harry main who use them mainly for stalls and 99% park ridings. steels are obviously for street and plastic are an all around some love em some hate em.

|

11/10/2011 3:34 PM

I rock plegs at my local skate plaza that doesn't allow bikes, that way if skaters whine I can say my pegs,do less damage than their boards. If they give me more shit I explain how metal is harder than plastic, and they usually stop arguing pretty,fast.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura