Odyssey Warranty BS!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2013 9:03 PM

my one eye is brown with bad food confusion, fuck yourself with the ignorance of a thousand lil fags that be like "I broke my shit, hook me up"

|

United0Cult0

12/3/2013 9:13 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

and ive drawn out almost all the boards major trolls

im going to pray for you guys because obviously something is wrong if you ride bikes but constantly put down fellow riders, i say lets stick up for this guy and instant negativity, but what you probably don't realize or even want to hear is i would stick up for any of you if you were in a similar situation

I'm not putting anyone down, I'm not putting him down at all. I'm saying their policy is for you to have the card. If you don't have the card, but expect the warranty anyway, sad to say but too bad.

Would you rather me talk shit about Odyssey just to side with him and yourself and be like "Yeah man, fuck that company! They shouldn't abide by their policy, they should warranty it anyway!" Granted, he does have proof of purchase and did state he got it resolved, but THEIR POLICY is to have the warranty card.

Yes they've warrantied stuff before without cards, but who knows, maybe someone forged a proof of purchase or something like that and now they don't go by that anymore, maybe someone got in trouble in their warranty department for it, who knows. Saying it's bullshit that they won't warranty something without a card that their policy requires, is utter bullshit in itself.

|

12/3/2013 9:18 PM

tremelo wrote:

my one eye is brown with bad food confusion, fuck yourself with the ignorance of a thousand lil fags that be like "I broke my shit, hook me up"

odysseys stuff doesn't break 99% of the time i honestly don't think they get that many emails like that

and again why so negative towards me saying absurd things i dont understand what the deal is with that like you guys seriously expected me to lash out back at you, im not playing those games anymore, im not here for trolling

you guys need to get ths hate oit of your hearts

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/3/2013 9:20 PM

tremelo wrote:

odysseys stuff doesn't break 99% of the time i honestly don't think they get that many emails like that

and again why so negative towards me saying absurd things i dont understand what the deal is with that like you guys seriously expected me to lash out back at you, im not playing those games anymore, im not here for trolling

who has hate? more like laughs.

Get over your damn self

|

United0Cult0

12/3/2013 9:23 PM

and ive drawn out almost all the boards major trolls

im going to pray for you guys because obviously something is wrong if you ride bikes but constantly put down fellow riders, i say lets stick up for this guy and instant negativity, but what you probably don't realize or even want to hear is i would stick up for any of you if you were in a similar situation

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm not putting anyone down, I'm not putting him down at all. I'm saying their policy is for you to have the card. If you don't have the card, but expect the warranty anyway, sad to say but too bad.

Would you rather me talk shit about Odyssey just to side with him and yourself and be like "Yeah man, fuck that company! They shouldn't abide by their policy, they should warranty it anyway!" Granted, he does have proof of purchase and did state he got it resolved, but THEIR POLICY is to have the warranty card.

Yes they've warrantied stuff before without cards, but who knows, maybe someone forged a proof of purchase or something like that and now they don't go by that anymore, maybe someone got in trouble in their warranty department for it, who knows. Saying it's bullshit that they won't warranty something without a card that their policy requires, is utter bullshit in itself.

recipe speaks for its self, and that ia bull crap on odysseys part period, and im not saying that word about this company im saying let them know fellow riders are standing for it and demand they stay true to their life time warranty

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/3/2013 9:25 PM

tremelo wrote:

tremelo wrote:

Get over your damn self

its okay man i love you no matter what

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/3/2013 9:25 PM

oneguy, you need to not cry about stupid internet shit. Seriously, lighten up. When you hear or see something offensive on here, 99% of the time it's for laughs.. not because someone wants to hurt you.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/3/2013 9:26 PM

tremelo wrote:

Get over your damn self

its okay man i love you no matter what

let's cuddle

|

United0Cult0

12/3/2013 9:31 PM

recipe speaks for its self, and that ia bull crap on odysseys part period, and im not saying that word about this company im saying let them know fellow riders are standing for it and demand they stay true to their life time warranty

Huh weird, nothing in their lifetime warranty policy that says "We will warranty any product, regardless if you have the warranty card" in fact.. wait.. wait.. yes, right there it says "NOTE: Products must be registered for warranty replacements."

If an Odyssey product of mine broke and I had to send it back, and didn't have my card. I'd be pissed, pissed at myself for not keeping better track of required items. I wouldn't get on here and be like "HURR DURR FUCK ODYSSEY, I DON'T HAVE SOMETHING THEIR POLICY REQUIRES, SO I'M GONNA TALK SHIT ON THEM"

"Guidelines

Warranty requests are handled on a case-by-case basis and registering 41-Thermal products guarantees your lifetime warranty. You can do that by either returning the card that came with your product or filling out the form to the right. Details about your lifetime warranty can be found below.

Odyssey guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. This guarantee is for the original purchaser only.
Odyssey will replace this product at no additional cost if it bends, cracks or breaks under normal riding conditions. Normal riding conditions are defined as “Using the bicycle in a controlled fashion that is within your own capabilities.” This warranty does not include damage to the product that is caused by external forces such as cars, tornadoes, sledgehammers, etc.
Odyssey reserves the right to refuse replacement or offer replacement at the reduced cost for products believed to be damaged outside the realm of the “normal riding conditions” described above. Odyssey also reserves the right to exchange a damaged product with an alternate model that is believed to be a more suitable replacement. The finish of this product is not covered by this warranty.
Modifying this product in a questionable manner (excluding cutting a fork steerer tube or handlebar grip area to size) will void the warranty. Modifications must be approved by Odyssey and performed by a professional bicycle mechanic.
For questions about this warranty call Odyssey at (562) 623-9995 from 9am to 5pm (pacific standard time), Monday through Friday.
NOTE: Products must be registered for warranty replacements.
USA: Return freight prepaid to: Odyssey BMX – 13502 Pumice Street, Norwalk, CA 90650. Please include your full name, shipping (street) address and phone number with the return. Allow 2-3 weeks for replacement delivery.
INTERNATIONAL: Contact your Odyssey retailer for replacement instructions"

|

12/3/2013 9:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2013 9:36 PM

the simple act of registering a part is so little to pay for lifetime warranty. Odyssey is on top of their shit, customers are responsible for doing the same.

No more free shit. S&M had a similar policy, but faggot con artists were exploiting the system so they just stopped.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/4/2013 1:15 AM

uggghhh so if my elementry pinches my lumberjacks then im sol? i had a feeling, thsats why they been listed on cl the past year

|

wallride a bus everyday

12/4/2013 2:51 AM

George from gsport was saying that they have tightened up the warranty dept at odyssey due to people exploiting them. Sending in non odyssey/Sunday forks. Buying old fucked parts just to send in for warranty and stuff like that

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

12/4/2013 5:36 AM

He said he got it fixed. he called and it was a miscommunication. you guys are stupid. (mostly oneeye and sunday since you're fighting about it hours after he got it fixed.)

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/4/2013 11:02 AM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

He said he got it fixed. he called and it was a miscommunication. you guys are stupid. (mostly oneeye and sunday since you're fighting about it hours after he got it fixed.)

I know that, I already stated in one of my posts that he has got it resolved, but oneball still thinks it's absolute shit that a company won't warranty something due to their policy

|

12/4/2013 4:08 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

i read the post not the replies

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit