Odyssey antigram hub(9t) review

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2013 9:13 PM

So i bought this hub a few months ago(i dont remenber when) but it is an amazing hub sounds nice(i dont really care about the sound) i easily gain speed it rolls amazing the only problem i have with it is ghost pedal. I took off my dust cover and it stopped once i had a tight chain but once i loosened my chain by a little it started again but ill just re-tighten my chain. Overall its a really good hub i love it just the dust cover makes the hub ghost pedal or the chain has to be tight but whatever Photo

Photo

Photo

|

whip cream pouring like waterfalls!!!!

5/2/2013 9:14 PM

Did it ever skip?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Wrong section

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

SnM An1mal wrote:

Wrong section

Is it?

|

5/2/2013 9:16 PM

inb4 plzdntfukmeagn's retarded ass

|

5/2/2013 9:16 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Wrong section

andyferly wrote:

Is it?

Nope.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/2/2013 9:17 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Wrong section

andyferly wrote:

Is it?

Mikel8149 wrote:

Nope.

That's what I thought...

|

5/2/2013 9:19 PM

Im retarded. I thought i was in the for sale forum... I clicked on it, but my phone put me in general i guess. Sorry, i am autistic.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/2/2013 9:27 PM

andyferly wrote:

Did it ever skip?

Every once in a while it skips but it hasnt skipped on my in the past month. Even then though when i did it would do it pnce every 2 or 3 weeks so i never cared about it. I just hate the ghost pedal lol

|

5/2/2013 9:29 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Photo

Lol
|

5/2/2013 9:29 PM

Sick bike

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/2/2013 9:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Sick bike

Thanks i was trying to go for something different and as far as i know i did :D i would post a bike check but on iphone i cant do it

|

5/2/2013 10:01 PM

edward_the_bird wrote: Photo

Lol

the retard on here going by the username plzdntfailmeagn claims the G-Sport Ratchet hub is a piece of shit and G-Sport fucking sucks because they wouldn't warranty his driver for free, so he'll probably be in here making stupid remarks since the Antigram is just a slimmed down version of the Ratchet

|

5/2/2013 10:07 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

the retard on here going by the username plzdntfailmeagn claims the G-Sport Ratchet hub is a piece of shit and G-Sport fucking sucks because they wouldn't warranty his driver for free, so he'll probably be in here making stupid remarks since the Antigram is just a slimmed down version of the Ratchet

Oh lol my friend has the g-sport ratchet and its badass i like it i still prefer the antigram well since i am running it

|

5/2/2013 10:11 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Well fuck the fucking fuck! I love my Ratchet, my Monkey, and my Ribcages, and he loves barnyard animals.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/2/2013 10:31 PM

Hmm i wonder if anyone has noticed the very limited edition foot in picture one lol

|

5/3/2013 5:04 AM

edward_the_bird wrote:

Hmm i wonder if anyone has noticed the very limited edition foot in picture one lol

wat?

|

5/3/2013 6:48 AM

edward_the_bird wrote:

Lol.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/3/2013 7:29 AM

I like your dog

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/3/2013 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2013 7:42 AM

Purple bike wrote:

I like your dog

me too

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/3/2013 8:11 AM

Purple bike wrote:

I like your dog

tito24 wrote:

me too

I have bad news for you two. Edwards dog had just recently passed away. I miss that little energetic runt. @^@

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/3/2013 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2013 9:03 AM

edward_the_bird wrote: Photo

Lol

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Well fuck the fucking fuck! I love my Ratchet, my Monkey, and my Ribcages, and he loves barnyard animals.

I love my ratchet and marmoset. And the gland is the greatest spoke guard ever!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/3/2013 11:25 AM

Purple bike wrote:

I like your dog

tito24 wrote:

me too

FXAudioRage wrote:

I have bad news for you two. Edwards dog had just recently passed away. I miss that little energetic runt. @^@

Yup she died this last sunday :,( but in good news new kittens

|

5/3/2013 11:27 AM

Or was it last week i dont remenber but it was recent

|

5/3/2013 11:33 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

im afraid of monkeys

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/3/2013 1:56 PM

tito24 wrote:

me too

FXAudioRage wrote:

edward_the_bird wrote:

ahh that sucks sad

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

5/3/2013 2:17 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

edward_the_bird wrote:

tito24 wrote:

ahh that sucks sad

Yup but as much a i miss her this isnt a dog thread so anyone has any questions about the hub just comment :D

|

5/3/2013 2:19 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

He/she Is worse than Sunny.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest