Odyssey antigram with daily grind infinity guard

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2014 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2014 7:54 AM

Figured I would post this up in here so more people know its compatible incase you haven't seen the repost they have on instagram xD works perfect no extra washers needed

Photo

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/17/2014 8:00 AM

Did you need to spread the dropouts a lot?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/17/2014 8:26 AM

one try kid wrote:

Depends on the frame and if you are using both daily grind guards, because the dsg doesn't work with a lot of frames if you run the wheel slammed because the base of the guard is ridiculously big and tends to sit on the chain stay and seat stay welds where the drop outs connect

If you are just running the infinity guard I don't think you'll have a problem at all with spreading the drop outs

I have a solid kil frame and its not very hard to get my wheel in there surprisingly considering it has a female drop out system its just tricky getting the guards aligned so I can get the bolts in

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

8/17/2014 9:54 AM

one try kid wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Depends on the frame and if you are using both daily grind guards, because the dsg doesn't work with a lot of frames if you ...more

Theres a trick to that. put peg and guard on bolt. thread bolt into hub a turn or 2 then slide guard down bolt to hub and then put on and tighten. makes it act like a male axle and you end up much less frustrated

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/17/2014 10:25 AM

one try kid wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Depends on the frame and if you are using both daily grind guards, because the dsg doesn't work with a lot of frames if you ...more

tomdon wrote:

Theres a trick to that. put peg and guard on bolt. thread bolt into hub a turn or 2 then slide guard down bolt to hub and then ...more

I'll have to try that when I get a new frame, female drop outs (black hole drop outs) didn't turn out as great as i thought they'd be, having to take the bolts all the way out every time is very annoying haha

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/17/2014 10:26 AM

tomdon wrote:

Theres a trick to that. put peg and guard on bolt. thread bolt into hub a turn or 2 then slide guard down bolt to hub and then ...more

Kil has enclosed dropouts i think

|

8/17/2014 10:30 AM

Know this isnt part of the thread but may i ask how those primos are?

|

8/17/2014 11:35 AM

Silentman_Man wrote:

Know this isnt part of the thread but may i ask how those primos are?

They aren't to bad the v1s definitely slid a lot better though

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

8/17/2014 5:54 PM

nice looking guards. also nice wheel setup. me likey.

|