Odyssey clutch

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2016 6:53 AM

Are there any other hub guards than the stock plastic one it comes with and the uni gsport hub guards. The plastic one cracked and the gsport keep digging into my frame and are annoying to work with,plssss help!!!

|

3/17/2016 7:28 AM

Isn't there a warranty on those?

|

3/17/2016 7:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2016 9:25 AM

I hate plastic guards too, it´s good for pegs but not for those damn guards !
So you can buy an universal non drive side guard, it will take a bit more room between your frame (generally you can fit one universal guard, not two in a frame (at least for me)) or you can buy an eclat overguard to not spread the dropouts.

|

3/17/2016 8:15 AM

my S&M cymbal fits no problems I just slid it on and went riding. No spreading the frame either. Im sure the daily grind works well Broc Raiford uses that one for his =.

|

3/17/2016 2:06 PM

|

3/17/2016 8:13 PM

When the daily grind is the best hubgaurd but people still keep buying other crap.

|

3/18/2016 7:31 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

When the daily grind is the best hubgaurd but people still keep buying other crap.

the cymbal ain't crap boy

|

3/18/2016 11:24 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Coopers25 wrote:

the cymbal ain't crap boy

When you can get something made basically the same with the same materials for half the price, I would go half price, especially knowing the Daily Grind guard is solid.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/18/2016 11:51 AM

Daily Grinds drive and non-drive side both work on the Clutch together .

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

3/21/2016 5:17 AM

Lol so does any body actually know and tested a hub gaurd that is capable of use on the clutch??

|

3/21/2016 12:49 PM

you got plenty of answers to your question. it doesn't take much research to confirm what everybody has already said.

Guards and Pegs on Clutch Coaster

A photo posted by Daily Grind (@dailygrindbmx) on

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check