Odyssey clutch bearing idea

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2020 4:14 PM

I was thinking, would it be beneficial to take the seals off the inside part of the outer bearings since the inside of the hub will always be getting lots of grease inside there anyway

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/30/2020 5:56 PM

Nah. There will always be small metal particles floating around inside a freecoaster, simply due to the way the hub works. The last thing you want is some of those metal particles getting inside your bearings, or, even worse, the clutch pushes too much grease into the bearing, pops the seal off the outside and it fills with road dirt.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/30/2020 5:59 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Nah. There will always be small metal particles floating around inside a freecoaster, simply due to the way the hub works. The last thing you want is some of those metal particles getting inside your bearings, or, even worse, the clutch pushes too much grease into the bearing, pops the seal off the outside and it fills with road dirt.

Good point lol

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit