Odyssey clutch coaster

Related:
Create New Tag

8/5/2016 12:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2016 12:18 PM

I have a wobble ik it's normal for coasters and all but is it Normal with the clutch since it was designed to not have wobble I got it like two or three weeks after it came out, just don't wanna get my wheels laced then have to relace it and shit! It isn't having any other problem it engages good no noises, I love it still, handle all my abuse!

|

8/5/2016 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2016 3:41 PM

There's been a lot having issues and only way to rid the wobble, is run your chain tight. Odyssey warranty seems to be doing nothing about it. I've seen one person online mention receiving a new shell since the old one was defective. If warranty does reply , they wanted owners to mail in the complete laced wheel and not just hub which can be anywhere from $20-35 shipping and it's not a definite if you'll get a proper working hub

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/5/2016 4:07 PM

All mine is a just a wobble everything else works fine, ima keep riding until something else happens

|

8/5/2016 6:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/5/2016 6:34 PM

Zxzbmxteam wrote:

All mine is a just a wobble everything else works fine, ima keep riding until something else happens

I would say figure out where exactly the wobble is coming from and see if it is something a small shim would remedy, or snugging of a bolt or something internally. Sometimes I see kids who say their hub is wobbly and it is actually their spokes are incredibly loose.

I know the V1 of the hub did have some concerns, but I don't know what the root cause was, so I wouldn't be able to give what I would do to fix it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/5/2016 6:36 PM

We'll hmm my spokes are loose but I tightened them but I broke like 8 spoke in 2 weeks getting it laced to gsport rib cage with primo forged spoke hopefully that will fixed it

|