Odyssey directors, and sunday

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2020 2:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2020 2:24 PM

so I'm debating selling my director forks, and sunday first wave frame, from 2007. I do like the frame, but its just sitting collecting dust. cant even decide if I like the forks or not, but they do kinda go together nice anyway. feels like a piece of bmx history to me. not sure if they will ever increase in value or not, but at this point they aren't being used how they should. any thoughts guys? I'm not even sure what I should sell them for now. is $80 shipped a fair price for the forks? I'm hoping theyre worth at least that. mint condition.

|

1/31/2020 3:25 PM

Post pictures

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/31/2020 3:42 PM

this is it when I bought it.

|

1/31/2020 4:12 PM

I’m sure someone out there will take it, maybe more so the frame, but guarantee someone wants it.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

1/31/2020 5:44 PM

Ur fork is bent

|

1/31/2020 6:21 PM

I got a 1664/s&m bonesaw laying around a bunch of parts collecting dust aswell , bums me out to see parts collect dust but I think I will give parts away to hungry kids I meet at skateparks on the road this upcoming riding season

|

2/1/2020 4:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2020 4:49 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I got a 1664/s&m bonesaw laying around a bunch of parts collecting dust aswell , bums me out to see parts collect dust but I think I will give parts away to hungry kids I meet at skateparks on the road this upcoming riding season

that's awesome man, give it to the really poor kids who really want to ride. as for the bonesaw, id hang on to that. ill trade you my sunday? lol

|

2/1/2020 10:57 PM

get the forks to some hungry bikenerd who will run them (me)

|

wallride a bus everyday

2/3/2020 2:37 PM

Francky wrote:

Ur fork is bent

Lol

|