Odyssey featherlite rim

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2016 7:56 AM

I have Google it but it appears that it is an older rim. My question is what rim would it be comparable to today and is it a front rim only. From my googing it looks as though it is similar to the hazard lite but I honestly don't know. I want to know about this rim because a friend has an opportunity to get one for free but he needs a back wheel and I am skeptical because the guy advertised it as a front rim. It is rim only with no hub or spokes

|

3/21/2016 8:50 AM

Free is free...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/21/2016 9:23 AM

Sounds like it's similar to the t1000 or aerospace rim. I wouldn't trust it as a rear. There's a chance it will be aero so he won't be able to use a brake with it either (he could get a brake to work, but the sidewalls will be thinner than a rim designed to be used with a brake)

|

3/21/2016 9:27 AM

Ya that's what I thought. He does not ride brakes but he does go through rims really fast. Probably better to be used as a front wheel. Thanks a ton for the help.

|

3/21/2016 2:00 PM

could you post a photo of it? maybe we could identify it.

Are you sure it says Featherlite and not Feather Weight? I know the Hazard Lite rims say "Feather Weight Design" or something on them, so maybe that's it.

|

3/21/2016 3:37 PM

I don't have a pic because it came with his girlfriends bike when she bought it. I have no idea how she ended up with it lol

|

3/21/2016 10:01 PM

I looked it up and i think it is just a regular hazard lite. Some people call it the feather lite.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling