Odyssey fork serial number

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2018 3:57 PM

Anyone know where the serial number is for odyssey forks? The warranty czars calls for it but I can't find a number stamped on it or written anywhere.

|

1/29/2018 4:03 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Anyone know where the serial number is for odyssey forks? The warranty czars calls for it but I can't find a number stamped on ...more

I don't think I put a serial number in when I registered my forks as there wasn't even a serial number/barcode on the box.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/29/2018 4:30 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Anyone know where the serial number is for odyssey forks? The warranty czars calls for it but I can't find a number stamped on ...more

p1p1092 wrote:

I don't think I put a serial number in when I registered my forks as there wasn't even a serial number/barcode on the box.

Well, that makes sense since I could find anything & it isn't like I got lost looking.

|

1/30/2018 12:54 PM

Ya i dont think i put in a serial either. I think they can just tell that its theirs and back the product.

|

1/30/2018 1:32 PM

The 41thermal warranty covers some Sunday frames too, so they have spots on the card for their serial #. Doesn't apply to forks.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx